Stay Longer – Fourth Night Free
Extend your stay and make the most of your holiday, whether you're exploring the island or simply relaxing. Enjoy a complimentary fourth night with this Stay Longer offer.
Included in this package
- Complimentary fourth night with every three consecutive paid nights in our private pool villas
- Please note: Rates for this offer are based on our best available Room Rate for the dates chosen. The rate shown is the average rate per night after the complimentary night has been applied.
Included with all villas
- Complimentary on-site activities, including morning yoga, Resort temple tour, Balinese offering-making, beach games, tennis clinics and court/equipment hire, kayaking and Catamaran sailing in Jimbaran Bay
- Complimentary standard wireless Internet access
Included with all Residence Villas
- 24-hour butler service
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adults per room at Taman Wantilan restaurant
- Round-trip airport transfers in a Toyota Kijang SUV
- Complimentary meals for children five years of age and under at the Resort restaurant throughout your stay
Complimentary night(s) must be used in conjunction with initial stay. Package can be booked back to back. All efforts are made to ensure that guests stay in the same accommodation throughout their stay. Should there ever be a need to move guests to another accommodation, the free night(s) will apply to the lower accommodation category.
A full, non-refundable prepayment is required at the time of booking. Date modifications and cancellations are not permitted.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups, unless otherwise stated. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Resort rates and services are quoted in Indonesian rupiahs (IDR). As per Indonesian government regulations, all credit card transactions are processed in the local currency.