“When a Four Seasons guest chooses to become a Four Seasons resident, it’s the ultimate expression of their confidence and loyalty to our brand, and our greatest opportunity to offer our full spectrum of services to enhance their lifestyle.”
With responsibility for one of the fastest areas for growth for Four Seasons, Paul White’s enthusiasm for the future of Four Seasons Residential knows no limits.
“Four Seasons has the finest collection of luxury residential real estate in the world – we are in the best locations with the best product, and because we also manage the properties, we ensure the best possible lifestyle experience and investment value for our homeowners,” notes Paul.
In this newly created global role, Paul oversees the industry’s only fully dedicated residential team, as well as the development of new projects with owner partners, planning and design, marketing and sales, and uniquely, property management, where the company works closely with owners and home owner associations over the long term.
Four Seasons Residential offering includes Private Residences used as primary and vacation homes in urban centres and resort destinations, and a robust villa and residence rental program for travellers who seek more space and privacy and the experience of living like a local, with all the assurance of Four Seasons quality and service. For residence owners, the program is an excellent revenue opportunity when they are not personally in residence.
Having entered the real estate market in 1985 with the first Four Seasons branded residences in Boston, the company’s portfolio now encompasses more than 4,000 units in close to 20 countries, with the majority of future hotel and resort developments including a residential component. The first standalone Four Seasons Residences are in London, UK, with more planned in global gateway cities in the coming years.
- At Four Seasons: Joined in 2000 at the Residence Club at Four Seasons in Scottsdale; moved to Aviara at North San Diego two years later with a regional portfolio; promoted to Vice President in 2008, with expanding responsibilities as the company’s residential portfolio continued to grow; promoted to Senior Vice President and co-head of the residential business in 2014; named to the new position of President, Residential in 2018
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from Arizona State University and MBA from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California; Paul is also an alumni of the Advanced Management Development Program in Real Estate at the Harvard Graduate School of Design, and the Real Estate Management Program in Finance, Design and Leadership from Harvard Business School
- When the travel bug first bit: As a teenage exchange student in Italy, Paul fell in love with Florence and continues to visit the city every chance he gets.
- Best job in the world: Paul considers himself “the luckiest guy in the world,” doing what he loves as he works with fantastic partners around the world.
- Family time: Paul and his young daughter enjoy travelling together (favourite destinations: annual trips to Hawaii and anywhere else they can enjoy the great outdoors), often with Dad cheering on as Chloe rides, jumps and shows her horse.