EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
“Behind every iconic brand is a great story, and the Four Seasons story is among the best. It is a story rooted in our heritage of quality, service and innovation and gives us an authentic and powerful platform to connect with guests in meaningful and compelling ways.”
Peter Nowlan sets the global sales and marketing strategies that strengthen the company’s position as the world’s leading luxury hospitality company.
Drawing on more than 25 years of marketing experience, including senior leadership roles with globally recognized food, beverage and restaurant brands, Peter is responsible for ensuring a consistent Four Seasons brand experience across all consumer touch points.
He oversees brand marketing, fourseasons.com and digital ecosystem, public relations, social media, marketing communications and advertising, as well as the company’s worldwide sales force and central reservations organization.
Peter works collaboratively across the company and with regional teams to leverage data-driven insights to develop creative sales and marketing programs that increase sales, value and differentiation across international markets.
- At Four Seasons: Joined Four Seasons in January 2016
- Previously: Before joining Four Seasons, Peter was Chief Brand and Marketing Officer at Tim Hortons Inc., where he was responsible for all brand, marketing and R&D initiatives.
- Prior to joining Tim Hortons, Peter was Chief Commercial Officer for Molson Coors Canada, where he led sales and marketing activity for Molson Coors’ world-class portfolio of more than 20 beer brands. This appointment followed four years serving as the organization’s Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer as well as 17 years with Kraft Foods, where he held senior leadership roles throughout Canada, the US and the Asia Pacific region.
- Education: Peter graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Political Science from the University of Toronto. He also holds an MBA from McMaster University.
- Globe Trotter: Born in Canada, Peter’s love of travel began at a very young age. He spent part of his early childhood living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and together with his wife Jackie and their two children, has lived in Melbourne, Singapore, Chicago and Toronto.