Respect for the environment and each other lies at the core of Four Seasons Anguilla’s family, children and teen programs. On the beach, in the water and around the Resort, young guests can make new friends, learn new skills and hang out under the watchful eyes of our staff counsellors. Or, let us plan special family-friendly excursions around the island, bringing your family even closer and creating lasting Caribbean vacation memories.
- Kids For All Seasons
Our complimentary kids program offers the ultimate vacation experience for kids ages 5 to 12, with exciting indoor and outdoor facilities. Each day features different activities, games, art projects and outdoor adventures. Kids For All Seasons operates every day at the Resort from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Teen Time
Fill your teen’s vacation days with fun activities and new friends. We offer an array of activities for young adults, taking place around the Resort grounds and on the water, from beach volleyball and rock climbing to stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking.
Experience Anguilla Together
- Bamboo Pool
Our family pool is a gathering place for friends and families across generations, and it’s just a few steps from the beach where kids can build sand castles.
- Explore Anguilla’s Beaches
Two of the finest beaches are steps from your luxury accommodations; the other 31 can be discovered by boat with an experienced guide.
- Beach Days
Ideally perched atop Barnes and Meads bays, the Resort offers easy access to beaches and water sports. Our Sea Centre, located on Meads Bay, can equip your family with snorkelling gear, boogie boards, kayaks and more.
- Child-size bathrobes
- Complimentary children’s toiletries
- Childproofing Items
- Cribs and/or rollaway beds
- Complimentary use of games, books, toys and video games
- Kids For All Seasons Sample Activities
- Cookie and cupcake decorating classes, treasure and scavenger hunts (with sack races, three-legged races, tug of war, etc.) on Meads Bay Beach, nature walks, jewellery making/beading classes, tie-dye crafts and sand art.
- Sample Activities for Teens
- Hobie Cat, single and double kayaking, snorkelling, paddleboarding, boogie boarding, bocce ball, beach volleyball, basketball, rock climbing, Xbox, Wii, ping-pong and foosball.
- Sample Activities for Teens with a fee
- Fitness classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga, tennis lessons, painting classes, Mermaid Experience and teen spa treatments.