- Soak & Swim
Unwind by our riverfront infinity pool with sweeping views of the Chao Phraya, or go for an invigorating swim in the 30-metre lap pool.
- Along the River
Board our private boat for a tour of the small canals that branch off from the river, revealing wooden houses on stilts and waterside temples.
- Bespoke Wellness
Our high-tech fitness studios cater to all your workout needs, from AntiGravity® Yoga classes to boot camps. Wind down with Thai-inspired treatments at the Spa.
- Dine with a View
Savour authentic Peking duck and dim sum in a dramatic setting at our Cantonese restaurant, with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking lush gardens and a reflection pond.
- Creative Wander
Explore the Hotel-wide display of artwork curated by Jean-Michel Gathy, or discover talented Thai artists at our dedicated Art Space.
- Two outdoor riverfront infinity pools
- Fitness centre with 30-metre (98-foot) lap pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hair Salon, Barbershop and Nail Bar
- Art Space
- Residential-style meeting space
- Kids’ club
- Naturally lit Grand Ballroom with large terrace
- Michelin-starred chef dining
- Ample parking
- Complimentary boat to/from Icon Siam and Sathorn Pier
- Business services
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Concierge service
- Tour booking services
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
Families at Four Seasons
We make sure our youngest guests feel welcome. Our resourceful Concierge is always close at hand to arrange a family dinner, suggest outings or arrange a babysitter.
More for kids
- Welcome gifts
- Kids' pool
- Complimentary children’s and infant toiletries
- Complimentary Kids for All Seasons program (Friday to Sunday, 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
- Child-size bathrobes
- Items to childproof guest rooms
- Babysitting services
- Standard Wi-Fi
- Overnight shoeshine service
- Deluxe bath amenities
- Twice-daily housekeeping