- Personal pre-arrival planning consultation
- Round-trip private airport transfers in Bora Bora
- Daily breakfast in your villa or at Tere Nui restaurant
- Personalized service of a dedicated Villa Host throughout your stay
- Private beach set-up (including non-motorized watersports equipment)
One king and two queen beds, One full sofa bed
5 adults, or 2 adults and 3 children (up to the age of 12)
- 300 m2 (3,228 sq.ft.) plus 1,000 m2 (10,764 sq. ft.) of exterior living space
- Beachfront, with pedestrian access to the main building
Two full bathrooms, plus guest bathroom with shower
Garden and lagoon
Inspired by local architecture, guest quarters offer a restful, airy ambience.
- Located on 1 to 3 acres (0.4 to 1.2 hectares) of pristine white-sand beach
- Private garden and terrace
- Private infinity pool measuring 13 x 46 ft (4 x 14 m)
- Televisions measuring 65 inches (165 cm) in the living room and 55 inches (139.7 cm) in the bedrooms
Tailor Your Stay
Private yoga sessionsWhether on the shores of the lagoon, or in the privacy of your luxury Villa Estate pool deck, find inspiration for the day ahead with a private yoga session led by our expert in-house yogis.
In-Residence Spa TreatmentsRestore balance and well-being with a personally-tailored spa treatment in the comfort of your Villa, accompanied only by the peaceful sound of the waves and the gentle ocean breeze.
Chef-Hosted DinnerAsk our resident Chef to prepare a custom menu for you and your group and dine al fresco on the freshest Polynesian seafood, as the sunset glitters on the surface of your private pool.
- Tropical seclusion
Just steps from the white sand beach, your private garden provides an intimate oasis with lagoon views.
- Indoor Outdoor Living
An outdoor pool, expansive deck, outdoor kitchen and hammocks provide the perfect place to unwind alfresco with families and friends.