At our Resort, we make even our youngest guests feel welcome. Send your kids on a Polynesian adventure at Tamarii Club, try a family diving or snorkelling lesson, or let your teens loose with a paddleboard or kayak. Our Concierge is on hand to ensure the whole family has an unforgettable stay.
- Polynesian Playground
Our supervised Kids For All Seasons program takes place at Tamarii Club, a lively hub for kids ages 5 to 12 with a playroom, video games, outdoor playground and shallow splash pad. Each day at Tamarii Club offers new activities – from hermit crab races to coconut painting – keeping your little ones entertained.
- Complimentary Activities
Find plenty of on-site fun with board games and books, marine life demonstrations, beach volleyball or windsurfing.
- Water Activities
Let our Concierge organize outings for you and your family – from dive lessons to snorkelling sessions with our Resort marine biologist.
More Kids Activities
- Tamarii Club with educational and creative experiences
- Children's welcome amenity
- Introductory dive lesson (8 years of age and over; only available during high season)
- Fishing catch and release
- 4:15 pm goûter (food tasting) with a traditional afternoon French snack
- Polynesian beach and water sports
- Snorkelling sessions with a marine biologist
- Tahitian arts and crafts lessons