Whether you travel to Boston to explore the region's exceptional colleges and universities or take advantage of the city's world-class medical centers of excellence, finding a relaxing and central location can enhance your stay. With expansive views of the exquisite Boston Public Garden, Four Seasons Hotel Boston boasts tranquil rooms with windows that open to enjoy the fresh air and lush scenery.
Extended Stay Rates
- Exclusive rates for Extended Stays apply to stays of 14 or more nights. Monthly rates are available for stays of 30+ nights and local taxes are removed for continuous stays of 90+ days. Rates are available for all room categories and additional amenities and inclusions can be tailored to guest requirements; 77 suites, including 12 specialty suites with multiple bedroom options, offer varying size accommodations to allow guests to work, study or relax and rejuvenate. A secluded outdoor terrace within the Hotel adds to the serenity and with around-the-clock service and added amenities, Four Seasons Hotel Boston is the perfect place to spend an extended time in Boston.
Extended Stay Accommodations
- Garden-View Four Seasons Executive Suite
- Four Seasons Executive Suite
- Presidential Suite
- Garden Suite
- State Suite
- Senator Suite
Included in all extended stays of 14 days or more:
- In-room refrigerator and microwave
- Nespresso maker or tea kettle
- Preferred pricing on laundry service
- Monthly parking rate for one vehicle
- Food and Beverage Credit on In-Room Dining
- Case of water upon arrival
- Unpacking service on arrival upon request
- Snack and welcome beverage setup on arrival
- Complimentary premium wireless access
- Complimentary movie each week
- Access to private training in Tom Brady's patented method in the Hotel's Fitness Center or the flagship TB12 training center with a certified trainer (rates apply)
Guests will be able to enjoy daily complimentary gourmet coffees, afternoon refreshments and weekend receptions on the lobby level in addition to the complimentary house car.