At Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, we go out of our way to make our youngest guests feel welcome. Our resourceful Concierge is always close at hand, ready to help you plan a day, or even a week's worth, of entertainment in Cairo, or help arrange a babysitter whenever you need one. Be sure to let us know the names and ages of your littlest travel companions before you arrive so we can prepare a visit they’ll never forget.
Experience Cairo Together
- Giza Zoo
The Egyptian Giza Zoo, opened in 1891, showcases a multitude of animal breeds and plants from all over the world.
- Felucca Rides
Sail down the Nile together in a traditional felucca, a long wooden sail boat that historically carried pharaohs, food and supplies.
- Horseback Riding
Explore the desert by horseback with a private guide. Camelback tours are also offered.
- Special Welcome Gift
- Babysitting Services
- Child-Size Bathrobes
- Complimentary Baby and Children’s Toiletries
- Childproofing Items
- Cribs and/or Rollaway Beds
- Complimentary Diapers and Use of Bottles
- Complimentary Use of Video Games and Toys
- Books and storytelling
- Little ones can gather round as a professional babysitter reads aloud from our selection of classic children's books.
- Movie Night
- Sometimes a night in is all you need. Take your pick from a collection of family-friendly movies to watch in the comfort of your own room.
- Children's Pool
- Open from early morning until sunset, the Children's Pool is a favourite among our younger guests aged 4 to 12. We provide the pool toys, and parents can relax in the shaded cabanas or adult pool nearby.