La Véranda offers a sense of informality with an atmosphere and menu reminiscent of a chic French Riviera bistro, combining influences from Italy and the Mediterranean Sea and inspiration from the coastline of Cap-Ferrat.
- Every Day 7:30 am – 11:00 am
- Dinner Only
- Every Day 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm (last order)
- From October 5, La Véranda will be open from breakfast to dinner.
- Every Day 7:30 am – 10:00 pm
- Camus artichokes, baby vegetable vinaigrette
- Belle Raviole Vert Pré aux Courgettes du Pays
- Revisited Hazelnut Tropezienne
- Roasted Sea Bass Fillet
Rocket and fennel with orange
- Frozen Grapefruit
More Dining Options
Understated elegance is the setting for extraordinary, maritime-influenced cuisine from Michelin-starred Chef Yoric Tièche, who reinvents Provençal and Mediterranean dishes using the freshest of ingredients, some from the Hotel’s gardens. Accompany your dish of choice by a grand cru from the Grand-Hotel’s list of 600 wines from France’s top vineyards.
With the sparkling waters of the infinity pool and sea as a backdrop, our open-air poolside restaurant invites all-day poolside relaxation, with Provençal salads and grilled fish accompanied by a local rosé wine.