Celebrated as one of the world’s most beautiful swimming pools, the Club Dauphin pool has been a signature symbol of the Hotel since 1939. Perched above the rocky Mediterranean coastline near Nice and Monaco, our Hotel’s infinity pool is heated and filled with seawater, overlooking the sparkling sea.
- Open from June 12, 2020
- Every Day 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Every Day 12:00 noon – 4:00 pm
- Every Day 12:00 noon – 5:00 pm
- Club Dauphin Pool
Our heated, saltwater pool, a glittering jewel perched on the edge of the sea, is a highlight of the French Riviera.
- Private Cabanas
For the ultimate Côte d’Azur resort experience, treat yourself with our new private seaside cabanas.
- Dauphin Lounge
Enjoy the most exclusive French Riviera experience from your private Dauphin Lounge with a breathtaking view over the Mediterranean Sea. Relax on your sun bed, sip a cocktail and enjoy the customized service of a dedicated butler, then indulge yourself in a lunch al fresco with family and friends in your private dining room.
- Club Dauphin Poolside Grill
With the sparkling waters of the infinity pool and sea as a backdrop, our open-air poolside grill invites all-day poolside relaxation, with Provençal salads and grilled fish accompanied by a local rosé wine and frozen sweet treats from our Pastry Chef.Details
- The French Riviera ultimate dinner
Indulge in a private dream dinner at Club Dauphin. After a consultation with our Michelin-starred Chef, let us customize an exclusive dinner experience overlooking the most spectacular view on the Mediterranean Sea, just for you.Make a Reservation
- Evenings at Dauphin Lounge
Privatize the Dauphin Lounge at night and enjoy a cocktail reception facing the spectacular colours of the sunset.
Johann BurgosDirector, Club Dauphin
From gleaming cities to hidden gems, there is no end to inviting spots for spending time along the French Riviera. Yet, for a real taste of luxury, few measure up to Club Dauphin, the sun-splashed restaurant overlooking the Mediterranean Sea from the pool. Keeping people coming back is Johann, who got the idea for Club Spritz when observing guests ordering the iconic Italian cocktail Aperol Spritz. “The secret of a spritz is the bitters,” he says, so the first spritz cocktail began with a birch barrel submerged in the Mediterranean for 24 hours, desalination with fresh water, filling it with home-made bitters, then shaking and turning it daily for two weeks. Finally, the elixir was discarded and the barrel was refilled with new bitters and aged for a full year at Club Dauphin. The vintage 2018 has just been unveiled, and the 2019 vintage is now under preparation.
“It’s all about creating lasting memories and relationships. These days, we’re serving the grandchildren of guests who first came here generations ago.”
Club Dauphin Pool
- Swimming in History
- Ride the glass funicular down to the Club Dauphin pool and you’re arriving at a Côte d’Azur landmark. The 33-metre pool, bordered by a wooden deck and surrounded by lounge chairs and parasols, perches on the edge of the sparkling, blue sea. Constructed in 1939, the pool has been a glamorous destination ever since, drawing world-famous actors, artists, writers and politicians to its infinity edge and sunbathed views.
- Private Cabanas
- For the ultimate Côte d’Azur resort experience, treat yourself to one of our brand-new private, seaside cabanas, accommodating two to four people. Our shady cabanas are equipped with all the comforts to enjoy a relaxing summer retreat facing one of the most inspiring sea views. Cabanas may be booked for the day or for the season, enhancing your Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat hotel stay.
- Sundays during summer, 12:00 Noon – 4:00 pmEmail Us
POP-UP SUSHI BAR
Every Sunday, enjoy Chef Vincent Ghiglione's pop-up sushi and sashimi bar at the Club Dauphin poolside grill. For reservations, please contact us by phone at +33(0)4 93 76 50 92 or by email.