Linger over a leisurely Sunday brunch, take a northern Thai cooking class, or enjoy an elevated, street-food–themed dinner inside our Lanna-style teak house, surrounded by banyan trees.
- Morning Cooking Class (Market Visit and 3 Dishes)
- 7:00 am – 12:00 noon THB 6,500 ++ per person
- Afternoon Cooking Class (3 Dishes)
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm THB 4,900 per person
- Juicing, Fruit and Vegetable Carving, Thai Coffee or Tea Master Class
- THB 3,500 per person
- Cooking Class for Children
- THB 2,900 per person
- Prices are in Thai Baht and are subject to 10% service charge and applicable government tax. Class size is limited to 8 attendees. Customized group programs can be organized in the afternoon. Advance reservation is required.
- Cooking Academy
- Learn from the best and enhance your own culinary expertise when you embark on an exclusive expedition with a Four Seasons chef as your guide. Spend the morning amid the energy and excitement of local markets as you and your chef-guide examine fresh, indigenous ingredients before returning to the Rim Tai Kitchen for a hands-on lesson in preparing delicious Thai dishes. You’ll also learn the principles of Thai cuisine and the equipment essential to a Thai kitchen. Enjoy your preparations over lunch at Rim Tai Kitchen.
- Every Sunday, 12:00 noon – 3:30 pmMake a Reservation
Enjoy a leisurely brunch in the vibrant, open-kitchen setting of Rim Tai Kitchen, accompanied by live music and a wide selection of international cuisine, ranging from Mediterranean antipasti to seafood on ice, succulent meats from the grill, pan-seared foie gras and Italian pasta.
More Dining Options
KHAO by Four Seasons
Take a culinary expedition through northern Thailand, with detours into Burmese and Yunanese cuisines. Heirloom recipes receive contemporary upgrades and get paired with an eclectic cocktail and wine menu.