- What’s something guests shouldn’t miss out on at your Hotel or Resort?
SUNSET AT NORTH BY FOUR SEASONS – Sparking the age-old tradition of fire-grilling, savour delicious recipes cooked on an open flame with farm-to-table ingredients and premium cuts of meat at North by Four Seasons.Details
- What is one experience that allows the guest to really immerse themselves in your local culture?
MORNING TEMPLE RITUAL AT WAT PADARAPIROM – On your way to the Wat Padrapirom for the morning temple ritual, pick up items for your offerings from the local market. Earn your merits as per the true Thai believe.
- What’s your favourite way to experience nature in your area?
STREET FOOD AND MARKET VISIT - Explore the dance of the senses with a visit to Chiang Mai's outdoor markets, where street food vendors meet traditional arts and crafts in an enthralling merging of sights, sounds and smells. It's the perfect opportunity to sample a few local delicacies and browse beautiful handicrafts.
- What is the best food and drink that highlights your destination?
NO TRIP TO CHIANG MAI IS COMPLETE WITHOUT A TASTE OF KHAO SOI GAI – Khao Soi is a staple in Northern Thailand - Thai Specialty Chef Anchalee Luadkham looks forward to showcasing her version of this local favourite when you dine at Khao by Four Seasons.Details
- What sound captures the spirit of your destination?
FARMERS' PARADE – Signaling the end of a productive day in the rice fields, our farmers call it a night with traditional music on their way home. Find yourself outdoors at 5:00 pm every evening to witness this truly Thai tradition.
- If you had to recommend one tangible souvenir that represents your destination and/or its people and culture—the one thing that guests should take home with them—what would it be, and why?
CRAFTING TRADITION – Sankhampaeng is a well-known destination for handicrafts in Chiang Mai. Choose to watch craftsmen at work in factories and workshops or enjoy some retail therapy and take away some mementos. Stop over for pottery, silverware, stoneware, paperware, lacquerware, sculptures, jewelry, wood carvings and silk products in the area.
- For art lovers, what is a “not to be missed” piece of artwork or art destination in your area?
INDULGE YOUR ARTISTIC SIDE : ART TOUR – Buzzing with an effervescent vibe, Chiang Mai is Thailand’s art capital. Led by a local expert, our art tour effortlessly weaves together the city’s culture with your sense of exploration. Learn to paint from a revered local artist, get exclusive behind-the-scenes access at a renowned pottery studio, visit our favourite galleries where creativity is fueled by great coffee and savour lunch at a local restaurant.