Our Resort is 30 minutes from downtown Chiang Mai, the ancient capital of Lanna and Thailand’s second-largest city, where you will find a thriving contemporary art scene. The off-the-beaten-path Mae Rim Valley, home of the lush Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden and the sacred Wat Phra Phutthabat Si Roi temple, is only a few kilometres from the Resort.
Need to Know
- Airport Limousine Transfer
- Our airport representative will meet you as you leave the baggage claim and escort you to the waiting limousine. Choose from the following limousine options: Mercedes Benz GLC250d Single trip, THB 2,800 plus 7-percent tax per vehicle (maximum two passengers); Toyota Ventury Van Single trip, THB 3,200 plus 7-percent tax per vehicle (maximum five passengers).
- Helicopter Charter
- Private helicopter services are available to connect Four Seasons Tented Camp at Chiang Mai and Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai. Along the way, these rides offer spectacular views of the northern Thai countryside.
Let Us Make the Arrangements
- Shuttle-Bus Services
- The Resort offers complimentary shuttle-bus services into the centre of Chiang Mai.
- Transfer between Four Seasons properties
- Transfers are available between Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai and Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle. - THB 9,300 subject to 7-percent government tax per way per car with maximum 3 persons. - THB 9,900 subject to 7-percent government tax per way per car with maximum of six persons. - Helicopter transfer is also available.