We’ll set the stage for romance with a private dinner, a spa treatment, bubbly and more.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Mar 29 2023 – Dec 15 2023
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 3 nights
- Daily buffet breakfast in our restaurant for two guests per bedroom
- In-room sparkling wine on arrival
- In-villa set dinner in a private sala for two guests per bedroom, per stay
- One 90-minute Herbal Compress spa treatment for two guests per bedroom, per stay
- Sundowner experience at Ratree Bar featuring our signature cocktail, the Mae Rim Sunset, for two guests per bedroom, per stay
- Special turndown amenity once per stay
- Easter Sunday Brunch at KHAOApril 9, 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm
The Easter Sunday Brunch at KHAO promises to be a convivial affair with the live counters and fresh seafood off the grill. Kids can even hunt for treasure during this family extravaganza. THB 3,600 per person.
- Songkran Lanna Buffet Dinner at KhaoApril 16, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Festooned with lanterns in typical Lanna style, Khao by Four Seasons lights up this Thai New Year as our chefs showcase Northern Thailand’s exotic regional cuisines with a Songkran buffet dinner. THB 3,400 per person.
- Family Wellness Experience | April 1–17
Family comes first during the holidays, and what better way to celebrate than with our unique Family Wellness Experience. From yoga sessions and private tie-dye classes to a special spa package, we offer something for everyone in the family this Easter. THB 10,417 per person.
- Songkran Renewal | April 13–27
The word “Songkran,” derived from a Sanskrit word, symbolizes a step forward and serves as the inspiration for our special spa ritual, Songkran Renewal. Celebrate a new beginning this season with a holistic healing session for the mind and body, including a monk offering, spa relaxation, rice and spice scrub, warm herbal bath and traditional Thai massage. THB 16,000 per person
- Chiang Mai Cleansing Ritual | March 17–31
Therapeutic and nourishing, our Chiang Mai Cleansing Ritual is the ideal spa remedy if you’re looking to revitalize both your body and mind this spring. A traditional herbal steam and spice scrub helps rid the body of impurities and refreshes the skin. THB 14,124 per person.
All prices are exclusive of service charges and taxes.