- TIE-DYE EXPERIENCE
Learn the art of natural dyeing from our experts at Chaan Baan – and methods such as binding, folding, stitching and pole-wrapping – to create beautiful patterns on fabric. Uncover the secrets of preparing a dye from natural indigo, using techniques handed down through generations.
- BACK TO OUR ROOTS: RICE PLANTING
Contemplate a unique way of life as you wear traditional Thai clothing to experience rice farming first-hand. Tune in to a slower pace of life as you plant your own shoots and learn about the harvest process, using methods handed down over generations. Enhance team-building with a rice planting competition.
- SEEK STRENGTH AND SERENITY: YOGA
Harmonizing asanas (postures) to create a full and embodied sense of wellness, choose from a range of yoga and breathwork sessions with our in-house experts. A perfect balance of outdoor experiences in between meetings.
- CULINARY DISCOVERY: COOKING AT RIM TAI KITCHEN
Fresh ingredients, creativity and passion come together in our interactive cooking sessions at Rim Tai Kitchen Cooking Academy. Immerse in a fully integrated masterclass, from shopping with the locals at the morning market to cooking a delicious feast alongside our skilled chefs. Team up for an enjoyable cook-a-thon, putting each other’s culinary skills to test.
- Thai Clay Molding
Create your own pot, plate or cup at Chaan Baan. Connect with nature as you discover different hand-building techniques and work with a range of ceramics.
- Buffalo Bathing
Stop by the Rice Barn and meet P'Tae and P'Tone, our charismatic water buffaloes. Enjoy the thrill of scrubbing them down during their daily bathing ritual. Don’t forget your camera as they both love having their picture taken!
- Thai Handicraft-making
Inspired by time-honoured Thai traditions in Chiang Mai, Learn about Thailand’s rich crafts culture as our gardening team shares the art of creating traditional handicrafts.
Pay respect and devotion to Buddha by following the same customs as the Local Thai people. By making a merit to the monks, offer food and in return receive blessings.
- Group Theme Dinner – Lanna Market
Enjoy the local market experience at Rim Tai Kitchen, where guests can marvel at this local extravaganza in an elevated fine-dining environment. Shop from local artists specialising in Thai handicraft, including silver-working and umbrella painting. Following your meal, enjoy live performances from local musicians and Thai dancers .
- Nature Trails
Take a guided Nature Trail tour of the seemingly endless varieties of exotic plants and flowers that make up the Resort's landscape, or discover these tropical varieties at your leisure.
OTHER PRIVATE GROUP EXPERIENCES
- MUAY YHAI (THAI BOXING)
- Learn Lanna Muay Thai – northern-Thai-style kickboxing. The lessons are challenging, the workout is fun, and the memories are unforgettable. (Max 8 people with 2 instructors, 60 minutes) THB 1,800 for one person + 17.7% per person 2 people or more THB 1,500 + 17.7% per person
- LET’S TALK OO KUM MUEANG
- Thailand's regional dialects vary greatly and can even be unintelligible to native speakers of Thai not familiar with the vernacular being spoken. Gam Meuang, the Northern Thai dialect, is no exception and in addition to an entirely different. Today, most northerners are proud of their native language, and speaking a few words of the local lingo will go a long way in getting them to open up. (Max 10 people, 60 minutes) THB 500 + 17.7% per person