Sammy the Skyscraper Activity Book
Experience Chicago Together
- Waterfront Fun
Limitless outdoor activities abound with Lake Michigan’s shore just blocks from our Hotel.
- City Safari
Open 365 days a year and always free, Lincoln Park Zoo was founded in 1868, making it one of the oldest zoos in North America.
- Journey of Discovery Across Time
With its namesake honoring its first major benefactor, Marshall Field, the Field Museum of Natural History is one of the largest such museums in the world.
- Winter Recreation
Open from November to March, the McCormick Tribune Ice Rink is a must-stop for a spin on the ice – with its breathtaking skyline views.
- Elevated Elation
For thrill-seekers, TILT extends out over Chicago’s famous skyline – at 1,030 feet (314 metres).
- Ice Cream On Demand
With our on-call Ice Cream Cart, the sundae of your dreams is created in your room or suite.
Join us for a memorable getaway that includes a nightly Hotel credit and stunning views over Michigan Avenue.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Mar 28 2023 – Dec 31 2023
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- Reservation must be made at least 1 day in advance
- Nightly USD 100 Hotel credit applicable towards food and beverage charges or valet parking, when you stay in a City-View Room, Lake-View Room or City-View Executive Suite
- Nightly USD 200 Hotel credit applicable towards food and beverage charges or valet parking, when you stay in a Lake-View Executive Suite or higher accommodation category
Complimentary Family Amenities
- Welcome amenity in the guest room
- Learn more about Chicago with our Sammy the Skyscraper activity book
- Access to tickets at Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum and other popular attractions