Blocks from Lake Michigan and top attractions, Four Seasons Hotel Chicago is a top destination for families. Ensuring the youngest of guests have as many opportunities as adults, our knowledgeable Concierge team is happy to tailor activities that speak to your children’s ages and interests.
Sammy the Skyscraper Activity Book
With our mascot, Sammy the Skyscraper, as your guide, little guests receive an activity book upon check-in, highlighting various city landmarks and educational arts and crafts.
Experience Chicago Together
- Waterfront Fun
Limitless outdoor activities abound with Lake Michigan’s shore just blocks from our Hotel.
- City Safari
Open 365 days a year and always free, Lincoln Park Zoo was founded in 1868, making it one of the oldest zoos in North America.
- Journey of Discovery Across Time
With its namesake honoring its first major benefactor, Marshall Field, the Field Museum of Natural History is one of the largest such museums in the world.
- Winter Recreation
Open from November to March, the McCormick Tribune Ice Rink is a must-stop for a spin on the ice – with its breathtaking skyline views.
- Elevated Elation
For thrill-seekers, TILT extends out over Chicago’s famous skyline – at 1,030 feet (314 metres).
- Ice Cream On Demand
With our on-call Ice Cream Cart, the sundae of your dreams is created in your room or suite.
- offer valid for: Jul 30 2021 – Dec 31 2023
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance
- Nightly USD 50 Hotel credit applicable towards food and beverage charges, treatments in the Spa or valet parking
Complimentary Family Amenities
- Choice of a toy from the treasure chest at check-in
- Welcome amenity in the guest room, including a stuffed animal
- Access to our indoor pool with kickboards, noodles and floaties
- Learn more about Chicago with our Sammy the Skyscraper activity book
- Access to VIP tickets at Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum and other popular attractions