- Ski and snowboard season at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort opens late November.
- On New Year's Eve, watch the Torchlight Parade and fireworks display, a magical family tradition in Jackson Hole.
- Ski and snowboard season at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ends late March or early April.
- Yellowstone National Park Opens mid to late spring for the summer season.
- Grand Teton National Park opens in May for the summer.
- Get to know the region's heritage with Old West Days and Mountain Man Rendezvous on Memorial Day weekend.
- Take advantage of the warm weather for whitewater rafting or hiking in Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks.
- Outdoor festivals fill the calendar in the summer, including the Grand Teton Music Festival and the annual Teton Village Summer Festival, which offer everything from classic car shows to art and antique shows to a Native American festival.
- Jackson Hole’s world-famous rodeo takes place twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday evenings. Noted for fine stock and action-packed fun, it is a great way to spend summer nights in Jackson Hole.
- Foodies and wine enthusiasts will love the annual Jackson Hole Wine Auction benefitting the Grand Teton Music Festival every June.
- Jackson is considered one of the leading cultural centres in the Western United States. Each September, the works of local and national artists are exhibited at Arts for the Parks, the Jackson Hole Fall Arts Festival and the Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival.
High in the Rockies, on the doorstep of Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, the jagged peaks of Wyoming’s Teton Range rise abruptly over pristine forests, fast-running rivers and the broad, flat valley known as Jackson Hole. Wrapped in such splendour, this celebrated year-round outdoor resort offers invigorating mountain air, skies dense with stars, and an astonishing profusion of wildlife.
Winter’s deep snows offer powder skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing and dog sledding for all skill levels. Spring and summer activities range from fly-fishing and river rafting to rock climbing, horseback riding, kayaking, mountain biking, golfing and tennis.
This inspirational setting supports a thriving theatre, art and music scene, while countless films have made the most of Jackson Hole’s magnificent alpine vistas. The town of Jackson – 12 miles (18 kilometres) away from the Resort – has a population of about 8,600, but many more visitors arrive regularly to experience the vast unspoiled wilderness and the romance of the Old West.
Whether you need to know local public holidays or highlights through the seasons, we hope you will find the facts gathered below useful tools when planning your vacation experience. Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in booking your vacation at our premier Jackson Hole lodging.
GMT -6 hours
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through Housekeeping.
Sunday to Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm