Airport Directions & Maps
Time and distance to city centre
The Resort is located within the city centre.
Time and distance to shopping
Shops at Wailea:
1 minute/0.5 miles/1 kilometre
Overnight Parking Fee
Directions from Kahului Airport (OGG)
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Resort's suggested route.
|Travel time||25 to 30 minutes|
17 miles/ 27 kilometres
- Exit terminal or car rental area via Keolani Place
- Straight onto Highway 380 (Dairy Road)
- Left onto Highway 350/311 (Pu'unene Road) at traffic light
- Proceed on Highway 350/311 for approximately 5.5 miles (8.9 kilometres)
- Merge left onto Highway 31/310 South (Pi'ilani Highway) for approximately 7 miles (11 kilometres)
- Right onto Wailea Ike Drive at end of Highway 31
- Left onto Wailea Alanui at intersection
- Right into Four Seasons Resort entrance, proceed down the hill to valet parking and Enterprise car rental return
Flights to Maui
The main airport for air travel to Maui, Kahului Airport (OGG) provides two runways, serving an average of 350 Maui flights per day. The airport is an open-air building that greets guests with gentle breezes. To many, this is Maui’s way of delivering a welcoming “aloha”—a refreshing first breath of sweet, Hawaiian air.
Many large air carriers offer direct flights to Maui from approximately 20 cities in mainland North America. Key Maui airlines include Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Hawaiian Airlines, United Airlines and Virgin America. Kahului Airport is unusual for Hawaii, because it offers so many direct non-stop flights from North America—but none at all from Asia.
Inter-island Hawaiian air travel is easy and frequent, with regular Maui jet service to Honolulu, the Big Island (aka Hawaii Island) and Kauai. Commuter planes and ferries travel to the neighbouring island of Lanai.
Kahului Airport also offers Maui private jet facilities, and the Four Seasons limousine service has appropriate permissions to pick up guests plane-side on the tarmac. It’s typically a 25- to 30-minute drive from the airport to the Resort.
For even faster transportation, Four Seasons has made arrangements with two preferred helicopter companies, providing transfers from Kahului Airport to the Wailea area—mere minutes from the Resort. These companies also provide private helicopter tours of Maui.