San Francisco abounds with family-friendly activities, including Alcatraz tours, cable car rides, walks on the Golden Gate Bridge, sea lion watching on Pier 39 and more. The resourceful Concierge is always close at hand – to make reservations for a family dinner, offer suggestions for tomorrow's outing or help arrange a babysitter.
- Arrival Experience – Our young VIPs are greeted by the front desk with a gift from our toy wagon.
Complimentary Off-site Activities
- Visit Lombard Street, the "Crookedest Street in the World"
- Visit the Huntington Park Playground on top of Nob Hill
- Walk over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Watch the sea lions at Pier 39
Off-site Fun To Be Had
Reservations and applicable fees may apply
- Alcatraz Tour
- Cable Cars
- The Exploratorium Museum is a "hands-on" science museum for kids
- The Japanese Tea Garden is a beautiful outdoor area where children may play
- Sample chocolate at Ghirardelli Square
- Yerba Buena Gardens carousel, ice skating rink, bowling alley and Children’s Creativity Museum, the "hands-on" artistic centre
Perfect for kids, the Exploratorium is an experimental, hands-on museum of science and art, where you can pick up or touch the exhibits. The Concierege can help you and your family plan a visit.
Fire Engine Tour
Show your kids the sights of San Francisco from the back of the Big Red Shiny Mack Fire Engine. Take a fire engine tour through the Presidio, across the Golden Gate Bridge to Salsalito, and finally to Fort Baker for a family picture. Just ask the Concierge to arrange your tour.