Directions & Maps
Time and distance to city centre
10-minute drive/5 kilometres/3 miles
Time and distance to shopping
- Orchard Road: 3-minute walk
- Chinatown: 15-minute drive/8 kilometres/5 miles
- Little India: 15-minute drive/6 kilometres/4 miles
- Arab Street: 15-minute drive/6 kilometres/4 miles
- Marina Square/Suntec City: 10-minute drive/5 kilometres/3 miles
Time and distance to financial district
10-minute drive/6 kilometres/4 miles
Most major airlines service the city through Singapore Changi Airport. They include Air France, Air India, All Nippon Airways, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Emirates, Garuda Indonesia, Japan Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Qantas Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways International, United Airlines, and Vietnam Airlines.
Several major car rental firms operate at the airport; taxis, buses and limousines are also easily available.
Services provided by the Hotel
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore offers limousine services in several different vehicles. Book a round-trip airport transfer and enjoy an exclusive 15% discount.
Directions From Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN)
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Hotel's suggested route.
Travel time 25 minutes
Distance 22 kilometres/14 miles
- Take the East Coast Parkway all the way to Rochor Road exit
- Take Rochor Road into Bukit Timah Road and exit onto Scotts Road at Newton Circus
- Proceed along Scotts Road and turn right onto Orchard Boulevard
- Stay right on Orchard Boulevard; the Hotel is the second building on the right