Discover the Nation's Capital by visiting its countless museums and art galleries, take a guided tour along the monuments by moonlight or enjoy the many theatrical or musical productions throughout the city. For outdoor fun, kayak along the Potomac shoreline or tour the monuments on bike or Segway. For further ideas or details, our Concierge is always pleased to advise and assist you with suggestions of activities and attractions in the Washington, DC area.
After a day of recreation or racing from meeting to meeting, relieve muscle soreness and stimulate circulation with a Four Seasons sports massage.
- Docent tour of the National Gallery of Art
- Trolley tour of Old Town Alexandria
- Private, after-hours shopping trip
- Visit to George Washington's home, Mount Vernon
- Moonlight boat trip on the Potomac
- Concert at the Kennedy Center followed by dessert reception
- Running – enjoy fabulous running trails in the city, past the monuments, up and down the Exorcist stairs and along the Potomac
- Paddle boarding
Stonewall Golf Club
Challenge yourself on the Tom Jackson-designed, par-72 course at Stonewall Golf Club at Lake Manassas. Regarded as one of Northern Virginia's finest, this golf club is open to the public, with daily fees. Over 7,000 yards of greens stretch through open, lakeside land on the front nine and heavily wooded hills on the back nine, with five immaculately maintained sets of tees to challenge every level of player. Soft spikes are required.
- Estimated travel time: 40 minutes drive from the Hotel
- Estimated distance from the Hotel: 37 miles (60 kilometres)
Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
The Rock Creek Park Tennis Center in Washington, DC has five indoor courts and 25 outdoor courts (available in the summer only). Ten of these courts have hard surfaces and 15 are clay surfaces. The hard-surface courts are lit for night play.
- Estimated travel time: 15 minutes drive from the Hotel
- Estimated distance from the Hotel: 4.4 miles (7 kilometres)
Open from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm.