Overwater bungalow suites, beachfront villa estates and underwater adventures welcome you at this sand-fringed idyll in the shadow of Bora Bora’s Mount Otemanu. Toast sunsets from your private plunge pool, marvel at the Tahitian night sky, or simply lose yourself in our lagoon, where the waters teem with exotic reef fish and colourful corals.
- One-Bedroom Beach-View Overwater Bungalow Suite
These bungalow suites enjoy a lagoon-side location with expansive views of the Resort's white-sand beach from a spacious furnished deck.Details
- Three-Bedroom Premier Beachfront Villa Estate
Experience Bora Bora's unmatched sunsets from the Resort's most exclusive beachfront villa estate, ideal for families and groups with its large private pool, indoor-outdoor floor plan, full outdoor kitchen and secluded beachfront setting.Details
- Two-Bedroom Premier Beachfront Villa Estate
Tucked along our white-sand beach, these estates provide everything you need to relax with your group: enclosed gardens, hammocks, pools and outdoor dining areas.Details
- One-Bedroom Otemanu Overwater Bungalow Suite
Hop from your bedroom to your plunge pool and step straight into the lagoon from your own private deck.Details
- Two-Bedroom Poerava Overwater Bungalow Suite
These expansive suites are designed for living, entertaining and soaking up panoramic views from a vast private deck that contains a plunge pool and offers lagoon access.Details
- offer valid for: Nov 28 2020 – Jun 30 2021
- minimum stay: 5 nights
- Daily breakfast for two at Tere Nui
- Nightly dinner for two at Arii Moana, Fish House at Fare Hoa or Vaimiti, or through In-Bungalow Dining (supplemental charge applies for In-Bungalow Dining)
The ultimate couple's suite, perched above the lagoon
Nestled at the lagoon’s edge, our Kahaia tree-inspired spa combines ancient traditions, native ingredients and transformative treatments. The result? A tranquil energy you'll only feel in Bora Bora.
- Go Beneath the Waves on a Snorkel Safari
Explore lagoon life on a half-day discovery tour, where you'll cruise past Mounts Otemanu and Pahia and snorkel among rays and sharks. A full-day excursion adds a visit to a local fisherman’s house for a traditional Polynesian lunch.
- Underwater encounters led by a marine biologist
Meet the more than 100 species of marine life that call our Ruahatu Lagoon Sanctuary home — and help feed the fish — on an excursion led by our resident marine biologist.More Adventures
- A Meal You'll Always Remember
Board a canoe to a private white-sand motu, where we'll greet you with Champagne followed by a personalized dinner for two as the sun sets into the water. Romantic meals may also be arranged on a private section of our beach or in your bungalow.