Continuously ranked in the top 20 tennis resorts worldwide by Tennis Resorts Online, our tennis facilities feature four, climate-countrolled, indoor hard courts and eight, outdoor hard courts, where daily clinics, private lessons and certified USPTA professionals help keep your game in top form.
- Every Day
- 6:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Ball Machine
- Restringing services
- Racquet Rental
- Complimentary demo racquets and practice balls
- 24-hour restringing services and tennis balls are available
Meet The Team
Jerome MilletHead Tennis Professional
Jerome Millet joined Four Seasons Tennis in May 2017 and oversees all aspects of the tennis operation. Jerome was born in Saint-Etienne, France and completed college at the University of Grenoble in France while playing in the money circuit until 1996. He came to the United States in 1996 and became director of adult tennis at the John Newcombe Tennis Ranch in New Braunfels, TX until 2003. Jerome directed several clubs and facilities in the US, including the Southampton Racquet Club in NY, Omni Rancho Las Palmas in Rancho Mirage, CA, and the John Newcombe Country Club in New Braunfels, TX.
- From Cardio Tennis to Coed and Ladies Tennis Drill to Early Bird Workouts, we offer an extensive list of clinics for various levels on a weekly basis. Space is limited, so please sign up in advance. There is a six-hour cancellation requirement on all lessons, clinics and drills. To sign up, please call the Tennis Desk at +1 (972) 717-2540
- Private Tennis Instruction
- Lessons are available from certified USPTA professionals for all levels of instruction for both individuals and groups.