Fusing traditional cuisine with culinary innovation and world-class hospitality, Four Seasons Hotel Doha once again welcomes the holy month of Ramadan with a range of inspiring experiences to celebrate with family and loved ones.
A Blissful Ramadan Under the StarsThis Ramadan, retreat to our beautifully designed Ramadan experience at Makani Beach Club, and savour a selection of Arabian and international dishes under the stars. Locally inspired designs, floating lanterns and arches surround this tranquil setting, where you can relish the best of the holy month next to dreamy views of the Arabian Gulf. Enjoy live cooking stations and authentic cuisine, as well as an extensive array of iftar and suhoor menus brought to life by our expert chefs.
- QAR 280 per person, including Ramadan drinks, water, tea and coffee 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- QAR 280 per person, including Ramadan drinks, water, tea and coffee 10:00 pm – 1:30 am
- Shisha available in the tent
- Monday – Saturday, 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Ramadan at NobuWith its warm and inviting atmosphere, Nobu Doha is perfect if you’re looking to break your fast during an intimate gathering with family and friends. Take your taste buds on a culinary journey with our Ramadan Omakase set menu, or choose your favourite Nobu dish from our à la carte menu as you take in views of the Doha skyline from our rooftop.
- Ramadan Omakase Set Menu
- QAR 275 per person
Ramadan at HomeBring Four Seasons home with our iftar and suhoor takeaway. Choose from our extensive food offerings, including an Asian mixed grill platter, lamb majboos, sushi platters and a selection of sweets.
- Ramadan at Home
- Choice of Asian or International Set Menu QAR 360 for two people, including assorted dates, assorted dried fruits and traditional Ramadan drinks Orders must be placed at least two hours in advance and are available for pickup only
Nobu at HomeGather with friends and family to celebrate the holy month at home with our Nobu To Go omakase menu or your favourite Nobu dishes from our à la carte menu.
- Nobu To Go Omakase Menu
- QAR 275 per person
- Daily, From 8:00 pm
Sunset Afternoon TeaAdd a little magic to your Ramadan celebrations and indulge in a selection of JING teas, signature scones and desserts at our Ramadan-themed afternoon tea at Seasons Tea Lounge, or from the comfort of your home.
- Sunset Afternoon Tea
- QAR 295 per set, including a pot of JING tea
- Daily, 6:00 pm – 2:00 am
The TerraceIndulge in iftar and suhoor menus in a laid-back setting while savouring signature shisha flavours at The Terrace. Indulge in our regular food menu in addition to a special dessert menu.
- Classic Shisha (Al Waha, Jordan)
- QAR 135 per order
- Premium Shisha (Al Fakher, UAE)
- QAR 165 per order
- Premium Shisha (Adalya, Turkey)
- QAR 195 per order