Experience Florence Together
- Kid-Friendly Museums
Who says that museums are for adults only? Let our Concierge organize your family cultural visit. Try or touch Leonardo Da Vinci’s inventions, or discover the secrets of Palazzo Vecchio as a family.
- Table to Farm
Spend the day as guest farmhands on a barn estate in the Chianti region, picking up freshly laid eggs, assisting with seed planting and vegetable picking, and even feeding the famous Cinta Senese pig. Learn about how food makes its way to your table, enjoying the fruits of your labour at lunch.
- Cruise Down the Arno
Hop aboard a historic “Reinaioli” boat for a leisurely cruise down the Arno, with the buildings of Florence glowing as the sun sets.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Feb 1 2023 – Mar 31 2023
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 2 nights maximum stay: 10 nights
- Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance
- 20% off our Room Rate
Just for Kids
- Pio Seasons Kids Club
Feel free to relax while your kids enjoy the property through diverse activities – from water games and minigolf to the interactive iWall games (summer only).
- Kids Spa
Playing all day can be tiring – here, kids can relax in our Spa, with beauty packages such as chocolate and fruit-based treatments, designed especially for them.
- Kids Amenities
Put smiles on kids’ faces from the start with our special welcome gifts and amenities, including child-size bathrobes, slippers, and toiletries. Complimentary cribs, as well as a variety of games and toys, are also available at the Hotel.
Children’s Amenities & Services
- Special Welcome Gift
- Babysitting Services
- Child-Size Bathrobes and Slippers
- Complimentary Baby and Children’s Toiletries
- Childproofing Items
- Cribs and/or Rollaway Beds
- Colouring books and crayons, cartoon movies, games, books and toys
- Children’s Menus in Restaurants and In-Room Dining
- Splash Time
- Our outdoor pool is open all day in the summer, inviting the whole family to cool off and relax.
- Picnic in the Garden
- Take advantage of our green lawns and shady trees with a family picnic. Just give us 24 hours notice and we’ll prepare everything you need.
- House-made ice cream
- When in Italy, gelato is a must! Our ice cream is made daily on the premises by our chefs and is always a family favourite.