Four Seasons Hotel Firenze is a gateway to one of the world’s most fascinating cities. Our youngest guests can experience the thrill of Florence with custom itineraries that take their interests into account (and keep the adults entertained, too). Ask our resourceful Concierge for help in planning and arranging your excursions, or let our trained staff keep the kids busy all day at the Kids Club.
Experience Florence Together
- Farm to Table
Spend the day as guest farmhands on a barn estate in the Chianti region, picking up freshly laid eggs, assisting with seed planting and vegetable picking, and even feeding the famous Cinta Senese pig. Learn about how food makes its way to your table, enjoying the fruits of your labour at lunch.
- Cruise Down the Arno
Hop aboard a historic “Reinaioli” boat for a leisurely cruise down the Arno, with the buildings of Florence glowing as the sun sets.
- Horseback Riding
La Baita equestrian centre offers riding courses and trekking itineraries geared to all levels, from novice to experienced, and for all ages.
All ages love playing a match or two on the banks of the Arno. Ask our Concierge to book you a court or a lesson.
- Market Visit
Let the kids help you pick out fruit or sample pastries, or simply enjoy the hustle and bustle of a morning in one of Florence’s colourful markets.
Children’s Amenities & Services
- Special Welcome Gift
- Babysitting Services
- Child-Size Bathrobes and Slippers
- Complimentary Baby and Children’s Toiletries
- Childproofing Items
- Cribs and/or Rollaway Beds
- Colouring books and crayons, cartoon movies, games, books and toys
- Children’s Menus in Restaurants and In-Room Dining
- Splash Time
- Our outdoor pool is open all day in the summer, inviting the whole family to cool off and relax.
- Cooking Classes
- Kids can learn to make pasta, pizza and other Italian specialties in lively, accessible classes.
- Picnic in the Garden
- Take advantage of our green lawns and shady trees with a family picnic. Just give us 24 hours notice and we’ll prepare everything you need.
- House-made ice cream
- When in Italy, gelato is a must! Our ice cream is made daily on the premises by our chefs and is always a family favourite.