- Complimentary fourth night with every three consecutive paid nights
- Mahout training and journey with the elephants (including bathing the elephants in the morning) once during your stay
- Second elephant journey on a new route
- Colours of Chiang Rai Tour (includes visit to the Yellow Chinese Temple, White Temple, Singha Park and Golden Triangle view point)
- One 90-minute spa treatment per person, per stay
- A visit to the Hall of Opium
- Choice of an additional activity: Burma excursion or Doi Tung Royal Villa and Mae Fah Luang Garden visit
- All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
- Full access to the in-room refrigerated private bar
- Nightly sundowners at Burma Bar
- Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
- Internet access in tents and public areas
- Private round-trip transfers between Chiang Rai International Airport and the Tented Camp
- Rates for this offer are based on our best available Room Rate for the dates chosen.
- The rate shown is the average rate per night after the complimentary night has been applied.
- Complimentary night(s) must be used in conjunction with initial stay.
Maximum capacity is three guests in a tent and six guests in the Explorer's Lodge, regardless of age. The supplemental charge for a third person sharing a tent, including children ages 10 to 18, is THB 25,000 per day, subject to 18.7% tax and service charge. The supplement includes all meals and beverages, one spa treatment per stay, mahout training and a Golden Triangle excursion (if included with the offer booked). All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.