Learn to drive an Asian elephant, travel down the Mekong River, and enjoy opportunities to completely relax in this extraordinary jungle location. We'll also offer you the opportunity to book a second tent for children at 20% off.
- Valid from
- Jun 15 2019 – Jan 5 2021
- Minimum Stay
- 3 nights
- Maximum Stay
- 3 nights
- Mahout training and journey with the elephants (including bathing the elephants in the morning) once during your stay
- Colours of Chiang Rai Tour (includes visit to the Chinese Temple, White Temple, Singha Park and Golden Triangle view point)
- All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
- One spa treatment per person, per stay
- A visit to the Hall of Opium
- Full access to in-room refrigerated private bar
- Nightly sundowners at Burma Bar
- Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
- Internet access in tents and public areas
- Private round-trip transfers between Chiang Rai International Airport and the Tented Camp
- 20% off a second tent for children ages 10 to 18, if desired*
- *Second tent must be booked for the same arrival and departure dates as the first tent.
- Offer not available over the festive season.
Maximum capacity is three guests in a tent and six guests in the Explorer's Lodge, regardless of age. The supplemental charge for a third person sharing a tent, including children ages 10 to 18, is THB 25,000 per day, subject to 18.7% tax and service charge. The supplement includes all meals and beverages, one spa treatment per stay, mahout training and a Golden Triangle excursion (if included with the offer booked). All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.