Join us for a fun and sustainable way to discover Hangzhou with your family: Board a wooden boat for our birdwatching eco tour program and observe wild birds in their natural habitats. This package also includes daily breakfast and much more.
Reservation must be made at least 1 day in advance.
- Valid from
- Sep 17 2021 – Dec 31 2021
- Minimum Stay
- 2 nights
- Daily breakfast at WL Bistro or through In-Room Dining for two adults and one child under 12 years old
- One wooden boat experience during your stay (rowboat or electric boat), including a wild-bird discovery experience
- AVADAR surprise box for children at check-in
- Access to our STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) educational activities, when available
- Complimentary meal for children under five years old in WL Bistro when accompanied by an adult
- Always included for families: Customized family amenity; complimentary extra bed for children under 18 years old; full-day access to our Kids Club
- Every Saturday: Garden tour with a South China botanical garden expert
- Additional experiences available for a fee: Family SUP yoga on our infinity pond; Five-Animal Kung Fu Class with a Kung Fu Master in the Hotel's garden (please request these experiences through our Concierge at least one day in advance)
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.