This transformative retreat is designed to help you reconnect, restore and reset. Unwind at The Spa with our award-winning Eaglewood treatment, explore ancient Song culture through a traditional tea ceremony, partake in a Buddha blessing in our garden, hop into a rowboat to watch wild migratory birds, and much more.
Reservation must be made at least 1 day in advance.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between
- Mar 25 2023 – Dec 31 2023
- Minimum Stay
- 2 nights
- Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Daily breakfast at WL Bistro for two guests
- Healthy light set menu lunch or dinner in WL Bistro for two guests
- Culturally Curious experience: Tea ceremony and calligraphy
- Birdwatching eco tour on West Lake
- 30-minute Dragon Well Tea Bath at the Spa
- 30-minute Moxa Moxibustion and Head Massage at the Spa
- 30-minute Eaglewood Scent Ceremony paired with eaglewood tea at the Spa
- Buddha Blessing in the Hotel garden
- Priority reservation at Jin Sha, our Chinese restaurant (charges apply for dining)
- All inclusions are for two guests once per stay, unless otherwise noted.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.
Please note that rooms highlighted as Best Rate may or may not include Accessible Rooms.