Discover the gift of being present and explore the mindfulness teachings of Thich Nhat Hanh, the world’s most renowned Zen master, with this special retreat. You’ll experience an array of meditation styles and Dharma talks led by the brothers and sisters of Hue’s Từ Hiếu Pagoda – the “root pagoda” of Thich Nhat Hanh. Cleansing vegetarian wellness meals, centring yoga and earth-attuned spa treatments are all designed to develop your connection to the self, the universe, and the power of the present moment: the most important moment of all.
Reservation must be made at least 5 days in advance.
- Valid from
- Oct 1 2018 - Oct 5 2018
- Minimum Stay
- 4 nights
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom, served in Cafe Nam Hai
- Round-trip transfers between Danang International Airport and the Resort
- Daily meditation, Dharma talk and sharing session
- One Stability Yoga session on the beach
- One 90-minute spa treatment from the Creativity collection for two guests
- One 90-minute spa treatment from the Non-Judgement collection for two guests
- Three three-course lunches for two guests
- One three-course dinner for two guests once during the stay (excludes seafood market night)
All offers are subject to availability at time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.