An urban powerhouse encapsulating Hong Kong’s irresistible energy, our landmark home is the preferred address for guests who want to stay in the middle of it all. With eight Michelin stars and a Zen-inspiring Spa under one roof, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is a culinary and wellness destination at the edge of storied Victoria Harbour.
- Deluxe Peak-View Room
Lofty ceilings and wide-open views invite you to linger just a little longer in these comfortable guest rooms.Details
- Imperial Suite
Experience Hong Kong on a grand scale from this palatial suite – an ideal choice for those extending their business trips into leisure travel.Details
- Grand Harbour-View Suite
From its enviable corner location, the stunning suite features sweeping views of Victoria Harbour, Kowloon and Stonecutters Island.Details
Top Level Luxury
Located on the top level of the Hotel with panoramic views of Victoria Harbour, our Executive Club offers guests an elevated level of luxury with unparalleled privileges. The club lounge experience includes indulgent culinary offerings and highly personalized service.
- offer valid for: Dec 7 2019 – Mar 31 2020
- 15% off our Room Rate
- Daily American set breakfast for two adults at The Lounge (children aged 11 and under are complimentary for breakfast)
- Late check-out until 4:00 pm
- 20% savings on nail treatments at the Nail Bar
- Optional enhancements available at special rates (additional charges apply): Accommodation upgrade to harbour view; set dinner at three-Michelin-starred Caprice for two adults; set dinner at three-Michelin-starred Lung King Heen for two adults
With Caprice's authentic French cuisine and Lung King Heen's exquisite Cantonese delicacies, we're proud to be the only hotel in the world to have earned eight Michelin stars. Come and taste for yourself.
- Health & Wellness
Feel truly refreshed and well with our well-being offerings, designed by certified and in-house food and wellness experts to help you ease into a healthy and mindful way of living.Details
- In the Footsteps of A Dragon
Embark on a culinary journey with Executive Chef Chan Yan Tak, the first Chinese chef to earn three Michelin stars. Together you'll sample authentic dishes in the vibrant Kowloon district, followed by a special menu at our Lung King Heen restaurant.Details
- Time Travel to Old Hong Kong
Let us arrange a getaway to Tai O, where the traditional way of life thrives. You will see heritage homes on stilts, fragrant temples and millennia-old rock carvings on idyllic Lantau Island.Watch the Video
- Take Your Time With Us
Incredible things can happen in one day, one hour or even one minute. Let us help you discover the possibilities in Hong Kong.Details