Create magical family memories with a getaway that includes a series of exciting activities to keep everyone entertained. For more information on our private classes and little chefs program, please scroll down to find out more.
- Kids Playroom
- An indoor entertainment haven for kids filled with creative and sensory plays (Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm) *Adult supervision required
- Logitech Car Racer Playstation Experience
- Enjoy the thrill of racing from Logitech in the comfort of our hotel. Daily from 10:00am - 4:00pm (15 minute session)
- Virtual In-room Activities for Adults
- Enjoy a series of virtual in-room experiences that you can enjoy in the comfort of your room: Sound Therapy, Simple Face-lifting Techniques, Simple Stretching Exercises, Neck and Shoulder Massage, Simple Breathing Techniques, Massage on Pressure Points and 21 Sun Salutation Moves. The joys of creating your own imbibement is now delivered to your room from 12:00 noon to 8:00 pm: Wine and Cheese Tasting (HKD 188 per set per person) and Cold Brew Tea Experience (HKD 288 per set per person) (Cold Brew Ware Set as a gift to take home). For any inquiries, please reach our team via Four Seasons Chat app or by calling extension “0”
- Virtual In-room Activities for Our Young Guests
- Check out the list of creative activities for kids to be experienced in the comfort of your room: Decorate Your Own Cupcakes, String Magic Tricks and String Stars, Find the Numbers, Posing Challenge / Kids Yoga, Origami Art, Learn Different Languages and Scavenger Hunt. For any inquiries, please reach our team through the Four Seasons Chat app or by calling extension “0”.
- Board Games
- A variety of board games are available at Front Desk, including Connect 4, Four in a Row, Jenga, Wobbly Worms, Monopoly, Rummikub, Scrabble, Scrabble Junior, Stick Stack, UNO Flip! and Giant Flying Chess
- Nintendo Games
- Enjoy a wide selection of nintendo games in the comfort of your room! It includes Overcooked, Super Mario Odyssey, NBA 2K, FIFA, Mario Tennis Aces, Rocket League, Splatoon, LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2, Crash Sandicoon N Sane Trilogy, Pokemon Tornament, Street Fighter II and more.
- In-room Movies
- Indulge in a wide selection of complimentary movies during your stay, including Toy Story 4, Inside Out, Frozen II, Doraemon - Stand by Me and more.
- Advanced reservation is required for complimentary activities via the Concierge and activities are subject to availability.
FUN WORKSHOPS BY AMAZED EDUCATION
Release your inner Picasso and art jam away. Be amazed by your child's self-expression where the world is his or her canvas.
(Age 3 to 8)
2:00 pm – 2:30 pm
4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Put on your detective hats and solve this mystery case. Using sciene and logic, your child will be amazed while unlocking clues and uncovering answers.
(Age 3 to 8)
2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
4:30 pm – 5:00 pm
This fitness session through fun and games makes your child move with superhero fun. If your child isn't into superheroes, that's okay too – we have other games that will help your child get into motion.
(Age 3 to 8)
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm
In our Amazed by Storytelling session, spark your child's interest in literature. Our interactive storytelling will help get your kids talking, laughing and playing through the world of English stories.
(Age 3 to 8)
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Priced at HKD 680 per child for an all-access pass (total 2 hours, 4 workshops). The program will require a 7-day advance notice. All classes are suitable for children aged 3 to 8.
For reservations and enquiries, please call 3196 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Little Kitchen Chefs
Little Kitchen Chefs Daily Schedule
- Monday & Friday
- Wonton Making Class (Age 5 – 15) 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm French Cooking Class (Age 9 – 15) 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Pizza Making Class (Age 5 – 15) 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm California Maki Roll Class (Age 9 – 15) 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Strawberry Tiramisu Making Class (Age 5 – 10) 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Mocktail Making Class (Age 5 – 15) 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Pizza Making Class (Age 5 – 15) 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Strawberry Tiramisu Making Class (Age 5 – 10) 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
HKD 680 + 10% per child per class (up to 4 children). (Mocktail Making Class priced at HKD 340 + 10% service charge per child per class). Classes are subject to availability and government restrictions. Seven-day advance booking available through our team via the chat tool of the Four Seasons App, or at Concierge Desk at email@example.com.
Private Classes for Kids
Learn how to write your names beautifully in Chinese Calligraphy on a traditional hanging scroll for decoration. Add a flower or drawing of your choice with Chinese painting watercolours to make it more colourful.
Through breath and body movement, future wellness gurus will learn how to build confidence through inner and outer strength. Fun games and child-friendly poses will improve flexibility, coordination and body awareness.
The Spa offers three well proven mindfulness techniques in the private sessions to help increase the child’s focus, clarity of thoughts and improve sleep patterns. In the Mindful Mala sessions, children will be guided through the art of japa mala necklace making. The Mindful Mandala is a session following an age-old tradition of creating intricate, colourful patterns. Healing with singing bowl uses vibration to bring the mind into focus and achieve a feeling of being intensely present.
Move, stretch, play and hone in on techniques across various sports (football, tennis, basketball & rugby) in partnership with Minisport Hong Kong.
All classes except complimentary activities are priced at HKD 1,200 for two children, with a supplement of HKD 400 per additional child. Classes are subject to availability and require a 7-day advance booking.
For enquiries and reservations, please contact the Concierge team at 3196 8230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.