Experience the pinnacle of fine dining at the most sought-after restaurants in Hong Kong. At Lung King Heen, the world's first Michelin three-starred Cantonese restaurant, savour an unforgettable dim sum lunch. At Caprice, experience another three Michelin stars during an elegant French dinner. End your stay with a refreshing lunch at Sushi Saito, our two-Michelin-starred Japanese restaurant.
Reservation must be made at least 21 days in advance.
- Minimum Stay
- 2 nights
- Suite accommodations
- Set lunch at Lung King Heen for two guests
- "Carte Blanche" dinner menu at Caprice for two guests
- Set lunch at Sushi Saito for two guests
- Option to add one of our Masters of Craft experiences – private culinary, mixology and wellness classes with our experts – for an additional fee (visit our Masters of Craft page for full details)
- A one-night, non-refundable prepayment will be charged at the time of booking.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.