For your first meal together as a married couple, surround yourselves with family and friends. After the wedding ceremony, whet your appetite with gourmet hors d’oeuvres before sitting down to the three-course meal that our executive chef has prepared according to your wishes. Cut into your customized wedding cake, raise a toast and dance the night away.
Contact us for more information on pricing.
- Four passed hors d’oeuvres
- Starter and guest choice entrée
- Wedding cake
- Four-hour Deluxe Bar Package
Plus standard concessions:
- Wedding tasting 6 to 8 weeks before wedding, for up to four guests
- Complimentary sit-down with executive chef for menu planning
- Professional staff of service with 30-plus years of experience
- Customization of wedding cake, partnered with Who Made the Cake or Susie’s Cake & Confections
- Stage and dance floor
- House wedding white brocade linens
- Banquet chairs
- Flexibility with wedding partners of your choice
- Complimentary cake cutting
- Complimentary dressing room
- Overnight stay in our wedding suite for the newlyweds on the night of the wedding with preferred rate for additional nights
- Preferred wedding block guest room rates “Courtesy Block Rates” available
- Reduced valet parking event rate
Advance booking is required. All offers are subject to availability at time of booking, unless otherwise noted. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to previously booked business. Rates do not include taxes and gratuities, unless otherwise stated.
Wedding cake partnered, with choice to select: Who Made The Cake or Susie’s Cakes & Confections.