This is a day you’ll never want to forget. Our Lei of Hualalai – “Ka Lei o Hualalai” package features everything you need to create the ceremony of your dreams, complete with 4,000 Dendrobium orchid blossoms sprinkled at your chosen site, floral arrangements, live ceremony music and more. You’ll also have both a photographer and a videographer on hand for up to two hours to capture all the magical moments.
Romantic dinner for two under the stars
• Choice of wedding site
• Set-up of chairs, tables and house linens
• Tropical fruit–infused water station for guests
• Services of personal wedding manager
• Assistance in arranging marriage licence appointment
• Non-denominational officiant for the ceremony
• Consultation with florist
• Lei or boutonnière for the groom(s)
• Lei for the bride(s)
• Bridal bouquet
• 4,000 Dendrobium orchid blossoms sprinkled at the wedding site
• Photography for up to two hours
• Videography for up to two hours
• Solo musician (guitar, ukulele or violin) for up to one hour
• Romantic dinner for two under the stars
• Steaming of couple’s wedding attire
• Resort sedan transfer to and from airport
• Champagne on wedding night
Deposit and Payment Terms: Payments may be made by credit card or wire transfer.
The deposit schedule shall be as follows: 25% good faith deposit is required to confirm the date, along with signed agreement. Other deposits based on total wedding charges will be scheduled between the reservation date and the wedding date. 100% of the total estimated charges (wedding and rooms) will be due 30 days prior to the wedding date.
Cancellations: The cancellation fee will be based on the date the written notice is received and will be outlined in the signed agreement.
Taxes and Rates: All rates in this brochure are exclusive of HI State GET Tax of 4.712%. All rates are subject to change without notice.