If you’ve fallen under the enchanting spell of the Hawaiian islands, our Waters of Hualalai – "Wai Maoli o Hualalai" package is most certainly for you. A traditional Hawaiian officiant, Hawaiian music, a conch shell blower, a hula dancer and a natural ‘Ohi‘a wood arch draped in tropical blooms all work together to give you a quintessentially Hawaiian wedding, while at the same time your personal touches make it completely unique to you.
Say “I do” beneath a natural ‘Ohi‘a wood arch with floral décor.
• Choice of wedding site
• Set-up of teak chairs for all wedding guests
• Tropical fruit–infused water station for guests
• Four Seasons wedding manager to assist with coordination and planning
• Assistance in arranging marriage licence appointment
• Traditional Hawaiian officiant
• Hawaiian duo for up to two hours
• Conch shell blower
• Solo hula dancer for one hour
• Consultation with florist
• UDS 500 floral credit
• 6,000 seasonal white blossoms sprinkled at wedding site
• Natural ‘Ohi‘a wood arch with floral décor
• Three-hour photography package
• Three-hour videography package
• Bottle of Champagne on wedding night
• Romantic dinner for two under the stars with wine pairings
• Steaming of couple’s wedding attire
• Resort sedan transfer to and from airport
Deposit and Payment Terms: Payments may be made by credit card or wire transfer.
The deposit schedule shall be as follows: 25% good faith deposit is required to confirm the date, along with signed agreement. Other deposits based on total wedding charges will be scheduled between the reservation date and the wedding date. 100% of the total estimated charges (wedding and rooms) will be due 30 days prior to the wedding date.
Cancellations: The cancellation fee will be based on the date the written notice is received and will be outlined in the signed agreement.
Taxes and Rates: All rates in this brochure are exclusive of HI State GET Tax of 4.712%. All rates are subject to change without notice.