- July 22 – August 5
Sixth Sense Readings with Marco Della Valle
An evidential Psychic Medium with an international clientele, Marco provides guidance and direction to people across the globe. Along with connecting people to their loved ones who have passed away, Marco has worked on numerous unsolved crimes and missing persons cases and has a regular magazine column and radio segment in Australia.
- Psychic Reading
- Marco connects with your aura to establish facts about your past and your present situation, as well as help give you direction moving forward. This session is ideal for people who feel stuck in a current area of their lives, need help with a situation or are wanting to know what is ahead. All information is delivered in a practical and detailed manner. 60 minutes – IDR 2, 500,000++
- Mediumship Reading
- Using his refined senses of clairvoyance, clairsentience and clairaudience, Marco connects directly with your loved ones in spirit, providing evidence of who they are and what they want you to know. This session is ideal for anyone wanting to connect with someone special, along with an opportunity to get closure with someone who has passed away. 60 minutes – IDR 2, 500,000++
- August 18 – 31
Acupuncture with Alex Scrimgeour
Originally trained and licensed in acupuncture and tui-na massage in the UK, Alex went on to clinical internships in acupuncture and acupressure at the Institute of Traditional Vietnamese Medicine in Ho Chi Minh. It was here that he discovered the power of Dien Chan Facial Reflexology.
- Dien Chan Facial Reflexology
- This Vietnamese facial reflexology maps out the connections between the face and other aspects of our physical health. Tailored to each individual, treatments can aid general well-being and relaxation, or address specific health imbalances. Dien Chan works on many layers; it has a soothing and balancing effect on the nervous system and boosts circulation to all facial tissues, which reduces inflammation, detoxes, and promotes a healthy, glowing complexion. 60 minutes – IDR 2,500,000++ 90 minutes – IDR 3,700,000++
- Full Body Reflexology
- This treatment combines the Dien Chan Facial Reflexology with traditional Chinese hand and foot reflexology to release tension and create a powerful sense of relaxation and well-being. The face, hands and feet have the greatest number of connections with the brain and nervous system, as well as our organs. They are the body’s gateway to switch into the parasympathetic mode of relaxation and healing. 90 minutes – IDR 3,700,000++
- Treatments are tailored to each individual and include traditional bodywork to help align and settle the posture. Supplementary therapies of moxibustion, gua-sha, tui-na and cupping may also be applied. 60 minutes – IDR 2,500,000++
- November 18 – December 1
Sports Massage with Joao P Santos
Joao combined Eastern and Western therapies according to each person’s rhythm and needs, specializing in deep tissue sports massage and foot reflexology.
- Dry Massage
- This treatment combines lines, meridians and energy balancing with tui-na, Thai stretching and trigger point therapy. 60 minutes – IDR 2,500,000++ 90 minutes – IDR 3,700,000++
- Indian Head Massage with Foot Reflexology
- This exquisite treatment combines foot reflexology with dry back massage and an invigorating Indian head massage. A soothing and enlightening face massage charts holistic pressure points across the face and forehead. 90 minutes – IDR 3,700,000++
Note: Prices and treatments are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax.