Elevate your travel experience to the island. Lanai Air offers frequent flights as well as airport and ground services. Enjoy peace of mind and the highest safety standards in private travel along with access to special pricing through our air charter partners for a secure and seamless flight. From customized trip planning to exclusive amenities, our partners ensure an inspiring escape to paradise.
- Bypass the airport wait with direct air service to Lanai from Honolulu. Lanai Air, operated by Western Aircraft, Inc., offers frequent, daily flights, seamless transfers and ground services at the airport and Resort. Book by August 31, 2023, for arrivals taking place by December 31, 2023, to enjoy round-trip luxury flights on Lanai Air with your stay in any room or suite (terms and conditions apply).
- Travel to Lanai on Jet Edge’s Large Cabin Point-to-Point fleet, featuring the highest calibre Gulfstream and Bombardier aircraft. Guests will enjoy access to custom itineraries from cities across the country, including industry-leading special fixed rate pricing and one-way offerings from select destinations, along with special partner benefits. Jet Edge is a leader in full-service global private aviation, backed by unparalleled award-winning safety programs.
- Empty Leg Flight Opportunities
- Empty leg flight opportunities to and from mainland U.S.A. occur frequently, offering our guests substantial cost savings on a whole aircraft charter. For those with flexibility in their travel schedule, a one-way flight to or from the mainland may be booked up to a week in advance via Jet Edge.
- Utilize private air transportation to Hawaii with NetJets, the world’s largest private jet company, presenting guests with special access to private air travel without a long-term commitment. NetJets has been the worldwide leader in luxury aviation for the past 55 years. With a fleet of 750 aircrafts, NetJets offers exceptional service and ultimate flexibility in air travel.
Private Aviation Services
- Guests travelling by private jet can access fixed-base operator (FBO) services at the Lanai Airport (LNY), bypassing any stops within Hawaii to change planes. With advance reservation, the Air Service Hawaii FBO can offer jet refuelling operations to large aircraft such as Gulfstream 550 and 650, Bombardier Global Express, and Falcon 7x types, with capacity to reach the west coast of the U.S. for a seamless journey. Planeside vehicle access and catering courtesy of the Resort available.