Meet us for a match on one of our two outdoor Plexipave cushion courts or the Har-Tru Green Clay court at our tennis centre, expertly managed by our on-site tennis pro.
- Lessons and Clinics
- Ball Machine
- Racquet Rental
- Stringing Services
- Retail Shop
- Complimentary demo tennis racquets, balls and court shoes available
- Clinics and Lessons
- Players of all abilities can strengthen their game and enjoy a solid workout during an organized skills clinic. Or, join our pro for a 30- or 60-minute lesson, available daily from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Court shoes are required. For availability and scheduling, please contact Andres Durandegui, our Tennis Pro, or call +1 (775) 742-6052.
- Shot of the Day Drill Class
- Improve your tennis mechanics while having fun on the court. This one-hour class is an excellent learning experience on stroke production for beginner and intermediate players.
- Cardio Tennis
- Our high-energy drills will give you an intense cardio workout and improve your footwork. This one-hour class is geared toward all levels.
- Junior Tennis Program
- Kids 7 – 13 can join our Tennis Pro to learn more about focus on stroke production and game play in this 90-minute session.
- Beginner Pickleball Class
- Learn the most important pickleball shots in this one-hour class, including dinks, volleys and the third shot drop, as well as scoring and strategies. Play doubles to increase the fun. Beginner and intermediate levels are recommended.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Two, three or four players use solid paddles made of wood or composite materials to hit a perforated polymer ball, similar to a whiffle ball, over the net. Reserve court time to play or book a private lesson with our Tennis Pro to get a good foundation of learning the game.