Experience the best of the Sunshine State at Four Seasons in Orlando, Palm Beach, Surfside and Miami. Each of Florida’s renowned Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts offers myriad amenities and connectivity to the surrounding area, and guests can enjoy memorable destination-inspired experiences all within driving distance from each property.
There’s no better time to plan a Florida vacation and experience the distinctly different – yet equally amazing – Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts of Florida.
FOUR SEASONS RESORT ORLANDO AT WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT
- Situated in a lushly landscaped area with many mature trees, lakes and wetlands, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort is Central Florida’s only AAA Five Diamond Award rated property and a 26-acre playground for all ages. Take advantage of on-property highlights such as the five-acre (two-hectare) Explorer Island water park, an adults-only pool, the 18-hole Tom Fazio–designed Tranquilo Golf Club, and The Spa at Four Seasons – and enjoy close access to all Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks.
FOUR SEASONS RESORT PALM BEACH
- At Palm Beach Island’s only Five-Star, Five-Diamond resort, the feel is timeless, charming and intimately connected to the private beachfront just steps beyond. Every detail, character and memorable experience tells the story of the warmth and spirit that the iconic island is known for. Whether seeking tranquility or adventure, you’ll be sure to find it here. Dine in Florie’s by three-Michelin-starred chef Mauro Colagreco, relax in the The Spa, or explore the island with water sports and bicycle rides along the coast. Settle into the easygoing pace of life by the water, where an authentic Palm Beach experience awaits.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL AND RESIDENCES AT THE SURF CLUB
- From the moment it first opened its doors on New Year’s Eve 1930, The Surf Club in Miami has hosted history. On this same 9-acre stretch of oceanfront in the northern beaches of Miami, it is here that you will find Four Seasons Hotel and Residences at The Surf Club, bringing a new era of glamour elevated with storied dining at Lido Restaurant and The Champagne Bar and a world-class spa. Minutes from Bal Harbour shops, feel the eternal allure of the shoreline while nestled in a private enclave and a style of life that’s infinitely rewarding.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL MIAMI
- Go beyond the beach and discover modern Miami in Brickell. Brickell is bolder. It’s creative, vibrant, alluring and perfectly located. Tucked within a high‐end residential enclave, it’s the perfect starting point to easily discover nearby places like Wynwood and Calle Ocho and a place to retreat when the day is done. Unwind on the two-acre sanctuary, complete with two resort style pools and private cabanas, or enjoy cocktails and seasonal Miami-inspired cuisine at the modern steakhouse, EDGE Steak & Bar. The urban gem is an ideal home base from which to enjoy the dazzling nightlife and culture of Miami — everything from sun and shopping to dining and entertainment.
- offer valid for: Sep 25 2021 – Dec 31 2022
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- One USD 100 food and beverage credit per room, per stay, when you stay in a Deluxe City-View Room, Bay-View Room or Premier Bay-View Room
- One USD 150 food and beverage credit per room, per stay, when you stay in a Four Seasons Executive Suite or higher accommodation category