- Valid for Selected Dates Between Aug 13 2022 – Dec 22 2022
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Reservation must be made at least 2 days in advance
- 30% off our Bed and Breakfast rate
- Daily international breakfast in our restaurant for two to six guests, depending on room type
- Resort food and beverage credit of MYR 150 per stay in a pavilion or MYR 350 per stay in a villa
- Complimentary sunset cocktail at Rhu Bar (one per guest, per stay)
- 10% off our Mangrove and Eagles Safari for two guests
Culinary HighlightsDelicious varieties await at our distinctive restaurants and bars, offering indoor and outdoor settings that make the most of our beachfront paradise.
- In-Villa Dining
- Share a romantic dinner in the privacy of your pavilion or villa, or enjoy your very own spectacular view as you dine on your outdoor patio.
- Private Dining
- Make this festive season one to remember with an exceptional Four Seasons private dining experience. Choose from a dreamy beach setting, a private beachfront cabana or your own starlit patio.
- Themed Dining
- Join us by the beach or the grill for an elevated dining experience on our pristine island. Bring your appetite and discover a world of complex flavours at Lobster Night, Seafood Barbecue Night and Family Beach Barbecue Night.
- Festive Dining
- Embark on a flavourful journey with traditional favourites and seasonal must-haves at our Christmas Eve Dinner and New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner.
- Sunset Picnic at Rumah Ikan
As the colours of the sunset light up the sky, it’s time for canapés and champagne at our fish house Rumah Ikan. Poised over the waves, this tranquil escape invites you to cherish moments together with loved ones.Details
- Mangroves & Eagles Safari
Glide through a maze of waterways along cliffs and mangroves. Let our Senior Naturalist Aidi Abdullah show you the jungle’s many elements – from root systems that protect the coast to mischievous monkeys that reside overhead.Details
- The Geo Spa
The Geo Spa combines ancient balancing energies – earth, water, light and air – and bespoke natural treatments that are designed to renew and restore. Together, they boost your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being – including stability, positivity and longevity.Details
- Relax with Yoga
Let wellness take centre stage as our yogi guides you through a series of energizing yoga poses, framed by lotus blooms and shimmering waters. Take part in our morning yoga, or be adventurous and try aerial yoga.
- Singing Bowl
Relax and recharge with the vibration of sounds. Experience sound healing as sound waves flow through your body, bringing harmony through oscillation and restoring your body’s balance.
- Movies Under the Stars
Cosy up with popcorn, a blanket and a touch of sea breeze. Create new memories with movies under the stars.
- Beach Volleyball
Put your best foot forward in a friendly game of beach volleyball as the sun sets against the Andaman Sea.
Kids For All Seasons
- Kids Beach Soccer
Let the little ones bring out their competitive spirit and give it a go with beach soccer.
- Kids Movie Night
As parents, enjoy some alone time in the evenings while we keep your children occupied with nightly movies.
- A Visit from Santa
Make a wish with Santarina at our Lutong Kids Club and wake up to a surprise visit from Santa on Christmas morning.
- Kids Buffet
Specially curated for our youngest guests, a festive culinary journey awaits at the Lutong Kids Club.
NEW YEAR’S EVE CELEBRATION
- Bid farewell to 2022 in Four Seasons style. Our New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner has everything you need to ring in the new year, from gourmet cuisine to fire dances. Dance the night away under the stars, or snuggle up with the kids for movie night and a bonfire on the beach.
A Message from our General Manager
“This festive season is all about reconnecting with your favourite people and creating magical memories together. Explore our calendar of curated experiences and renew your sense of joy and wonder. See you at our shores and happy holidays!”