Share the magic and wonder of Langkawi as you sip cocktails during a scarlet-hued sunset, indulge in our profound Raja & Ratu couple’s ritual at the Geo Spa, explore the hidden waterfalls, limestone outcrops and mangrove forest, or do absolutely nothing at all as you lounge together in a private pool cabana.
Experience Langkawi Together
- Unforgettable Experiences
Our expert Concierge team is ready to customize an Unforgettable Experience for you, allowing you to reconnect with each other during once-in-a-lifetime paradise adventures.
- Exploring Langkawi
Secluded beaches, mysterious rainforests, ancient mangroves, and 550-million-year-old cliffs are all just steps away as you explore this natural wonderland and UNESCO-protected Geopark by foot or by sea.
- Be Swept Away
The Resort’s adults-only pool offers unparalleled views of the Andaman Sea and features eight walled-cabanas for the utmost in privacy.
- Untouched Beauty
Rising from the Andaman Sea, Langkawi is a captivating natural wonderland encompassing 550-million-year-old rock formations, mountainous rainforests and white-sand desert islands.
- Ancient Rituals
Be stirred by the power of ritual. Unify the mind, body and soul with a collection of ancient healing practices designed for couples to discover a deeper connection.
- Curated Cuisine
Discover where breathtaking moments begin with bespoke private dining.
- SOUTHERN ISLANDS JET SKI TOURS
Set off on a four-hour expedition taking you to explore eight islands, including the Island of the Pregnant Maiden. You'll discover mystical lakes, spot rare plants sheltered by craggy sea stacks and watch eagles in the wild.
- Adult Quiet Pool and Cabanas
- Yoga classes
- Hourly pool and beach amenities
- Geopark Discovery Centre
- Couples’ Spa Rituals
- Mangroves & Eagle Safari
Explore mysterious forests between land and sea on this naturalist-led boat safari into the Kilim Karst Geoforest Park – home to majestic eagles, mischievous macaques, fish that “walk,” colourful fiddler crabs, shy otters and sleeping bats.
- Rainforest Immersion
Cruise from the Resort’s beach to the uninhabited islet of Pulau Langgun – a haven of pristine rainforest encircling a karst lake. Ascend through the vibrant intensity of the rainforest to a hidden lake, before returning via the intriguing Gua Cerita (Cave of Legends) – mythical home of a giant phoenix, a captive princess and a deadly giantess.
- Sunrise Nature Hike
Journey to the peak of Gunung Raya and then descend beneath the rainforest canopy to discover the layers and inner workings of this amazing tropical ecosystem – an experience enhanced at sunrise when the dawn chorus brings a wealth of bird-spotting opportunities.
- Bicycle Tour
Pick your pace for this cross-country exploration that is about both the journey and the destination! Pedal your way through rural regions, taking in villages for a glimpse into local life, as you work your way to a cascading waterfall for a picturesque paddle or to the black-sand beaches for a splash in the sea.
- Waterfall Tours
Explore Langkawi’s numerous waterfalls, each a beautiful sight to behold, stopping to take a dip in these natural pools before enjoying a gourmet picnic lunch.
- Wondrous Waterfalls
- From the 14 tiers of Durian Perangin to Seven Wells – the mythical bathing place of Langkawi’s fairies – there’s something truly magical about swimming in one of nature’s pools. Add a picnic for lunch straight out of a fairytale.
- Cooking Classes
- Immerse yourself in the flair of Malay cuisine. Distinguish local ingredients, sample aromatic spices and discover traditional cooking techniques with our world-class chefs.
- Mangroves Kayaking
- Get unobtrusively close to the magic and mystery of the mangroves on this eco-friendly guided kayak. Traverse dense tributaries and follow the natural flow of this ecosystem to uncover hidden delights around every turn.
- Southern Islands Tour
- Descend the stairs into the mystical lake on the Island of the Pregnant Maiden; cruise past craggy sea stacks sheltering rare plants and magnificent eagles; take in the bustling harbour town of Kuah; and, enjoy a picnic lunch on a deserted beach.
- Geo Yoga Program
- Embrace the spirit of wellness with our “yoga for everyone” program, which includes sunrise yoga, moonlight meditation, beginner’s classes, therapeutic back-care yoga, children’s introductory classes and element-based asanas that align with specific Geo Spa treatments. Om Shanti!
- SUP Yoga
- Improve balance and core strength, enhance mindfulness and focus, and perfect yogic alignment with this rejuvenating practice – experienced afloat on a stand-up paddleboard at sea.
- Signature Rituals for Men and Women
- Five heavenly therapies – steam scrub, bath, Sensuous Serenity Massage and kidney packs – boost the feminine spirit, support emotional well-being and promote reproductive health during our Feminine Radiance ritual. And for men, our invigorating Masculine Vigour ritual uses herbs and oils that support male-hormone balance while you enjoy a scrub, a steam, a deep-tissue massage and fresh ginseng kidney pack.
- offer valid for: Jan 20 2020 – Jan 31 2021
- Daily buffet breakfast at Serai restaurant for up to two adults (for guests staying in a Family Beach Villa: breakfast for up to two adults and two children under 12; for guests staying in a Deluxe Family Beach Villa: breakfast for up to two adults and two children under 18; for guests staying in a Three-Bedroom Family Garden Villa with Pool: up to six breakfasts; for guests staying in a Royal Beach Villa with Pool: up to four breakfasts)
- With stays in a villa: Upgrade to premium Internet access