We offer a wide range of thrilling family activities both on- and off-site. Let our Concierge plan a bespoke schedule, from up-close experiences with eagles and monkeys to rock climbing and archery, kayaking, kite-flying and Robinson Crusoe–style, private-island picnics.
- Mangroves & Monkeys
Aboard a floating classroom, intrepid explorers ages 4–12 (young-at-heart parents welcome, too!) can join our resident “Swamp Skipper” for an educational eco-adventure into the magical mangroves, where your party can watch hundreds of mischievous macaque monkeys and soaring eagles.
- Kids For All Seasons
Our complimentary Kids For All Seasons club is always a hive of activity with daily, fun-filled, educational experiences from batik painting and kite making to kids yoga and eco-excursions designed for children ages 4–12.
Experience Langkawi Together
- Asian Cooking Class
Junior chefs can get to know the bold, aromatic flavours of Malaysia in a traditional Malay kitchen.
- Rock Climbing
Children as young as 5 can enjoy this thrilling activity with the help of our experienced guides.
- Kids Club
The hub of all our children’s activities, our Kids Club presents something for everyone.
Teens ages 12 and above can learn the basics of using a bow and arrow at our professional archery range.
- Geopark Discovery Centre
Our expert naturalists will happily show young learners around our Geopark Discovery Centre, explaining little ways that they can make a big difference.
- Batik Art Studio
Little ones will love trying their hand at batik painting in our Kids Club studio, creating a colourful piece to take home.
- Kite Making
We’ve got the supplies – all kids need to bring is their imagination. We’ll help them make their own kite and then go fly them on the beach.
- Babysitting Services
- Family Patio Dining
- Babies’ and Children’s amenities and toys
- Special Children’s Menu
Activities For Families, Kids and Teens
- Asian Cooking Class and Junior Masterchef
- Drawn from a melting pot of spices and herbs from the old spice routes of Asia, journey with our chef into the heart of the traditional Malay kitchen and discover the much-loved spicy and aromatic flavours of Malaysia.
- Rock Climbing For Teens
- Become an intrepid jungle explorer during mini rock-climbing and abseiling activities on our natural limestone outcrop. This thrilling, one-of-a-kind activity sees children as young as 5 scrambling up and down heights of up to five metres under the watchful eye of our highly experienced staff.
- Langkawi Cable Car
- Take an exhilarating ride on the Langkawi Cable Car up the escarpment of Mount Mat Cincang and over an ancient forest. While in the Oriental Village, be enthralled by the spectacular view of the island at the summit of one of the world’s steepest cable-car rides.
- Archery for Teens
- Adjacent to our rock-climbing site and under a canopy of luscious greenery, our professional archery range offers children ages 12 and above their first taste of using a bow and arrow in the wild, like real-life hunters. With the surrounding nature enhancing the calm focus required, fully trained instructors offer expert supervision and tuition in holding, aiming and shooting a recurve longbow at a full-size target board.