Stay Longer – Third Night Free
Los Angeles is brimming with a multitude of exciting experiences only steps away from the Hotel. From museums and cultural exhibits to family-friendly activities and unique sights and attractions you won’t find anywhere else in the world, there is so much to see and do in the City of Angels that you may just want to stay a little longer. With our Stay Longer – Third Night Free package, you can do just that. Book two consecutive paid nights in a guest room or suite and you'll receive a complimentary third night – the perfect amount of extra time to enjoy even more world-class shopping.
Included in this package
- Complimentary third night with every two consecutive paid nights
- Complimentary standard Internet access
- Please note: Rates for this offer are based on our best available Room Rate for the dates chosen. The rate shown is the average rate per night after the complimentary night has been applied.
May we suggest the following summer vacation experiences for the whole family:
• Long Beach aquarium and whale watching
• Malibu Safari Tour
• Sunset Ranch – picnic basket lunch then horseback riding
• Surf lessons in Malibu or Venice Beach
• Indoor skydiving at Universal Studios
Please contact our Concierge team directly at +1 (310) 786-2222 to book your summer break experiences.
Complimentary night(s) must be used in conjunction with initial stay. Package can be booked back to back. All efforts are made to ensure that guests stay in the same accommodation throughout their stay. Should there ever be a need to move guests to another accommodation, the free night(s) will apply to the lower accommodation category.
All offers are subject to availability at time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.