- May 24–25
Josep LupiónLicensed Kobido facialist Josep Lupión has specialized in Japanese facial massage for more than 20 years. His constant search for perfection in the technique, extensive training with leading figures in the industry and fine emotional sensitivity have allowed him to connect with his clients on a deeper level.
- April 11–12 and May 24–25
Claudio J De MenezesWith more than 20 years of experience as reflexologist and body therapist, Claudio J De Menezes has earned the recognition of as one of the top 10 therapists in the world by “The Telegraph.” De Menezes’s unique ability to create a comfortable and discreet atmosphere is key in reaching his goal of high-standard and personally adapted treatments, better health and body awareness, and greater well-being for his clients.
- Kobido Massage with Josep Lupión
- The Kobido method, meaning “former path to beauty” in Japanese, has more than 1,000 exclusive techniques split into 48 categories. Each category is aimed at adapting to different facial contours, conditions and needs to achieve deep relaxation during the session, producing fantastic results. Percussion movements, drainage, vibration, stimulation, pressure, relaxation and muscle re-education, among other techniques, are combined over the course of the massage to create a unique and highly characteristic experience, the execution of which is almost an art form unto itself. The experience begins with a skin analysis using a 3D skin analyzer. Based on this analysis, a personalized organic product is created for subsequent application during the treatment. Kobido tones, strengthens and re-educates facial musculature to prevent sagging and wrinkles, as well as activates blood flow through the skin to boost the supply of oxygen and nutrients, improving skin's appearance and slowing down the ageing process.
- 90 - 120 Minutes
- EUR 500 - 600
- Deep Face Lifting with Josep Lupión
- The Deep Face Lifting massage – also known as non-surgical lifting – harnesses the unique antigravity qualities of this method to achieve natural rejuvenation and a renewed physical appearance for your face by correcting its shape and eliminating sagging. The treatments consists of two stages: a more superficial sculpting stage and work on the deeper tissue. The effects of the massage are not only apparent on the surface of your skin but also on the muscles by oxygenating the skeletal system. The Deep Face Lifting massage restores correct posture to your face, encourages skin contraction, strengthens facial muscles and smooths wrinkles, with benefits including facial rejuvenation, the eradication of emotional blockages, stress and anxiety, and the elimination of facial swelling.
- 90 Minutes
- EUR 450
- Reflexology with Claudio J De Menezes
- Reflexology focuses on pressure points of the feet. Claudio will work the soles your feet to activate the different organs in your body, which may be too tense or too relaxed. Through the patterns of your feet, your organs, glands and other parts of the body are activated.
- 60 - 90 Minutes
- EUR 225 - 295