- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Island gardening, sand castle building and beach games
- Discover yoga through postures, games and songs
- Coral painting and palm leaf folding
- Cooking classes and mini-spa days
- Scavenger hunts and hermit crab races
- Fun sessions on Maldivian culture and history
- Turtle monitoring and Coral Reef Building
- Indoor games, puzzles and stories
Our coral-propagation project is one of the most successful of its kind in the world. Build you own coral reef by attaching coral fragments onto specially designed coral frames to boost existing reef habitats and generate new ones – then watch it grow online at Marine Savers.
Babysitting services are available for children ages 1 and up, for up to two children at a time. Children between the ages of 4 and 12 can enjoy a range of fun activities at Kids’ Club without parent or babysitter supervision. Please note there is an hourly rate for babysitting with minimum 2 hours per session, and cancellation fees apply. While we do our utmost to accommodate all requests, current travel restrictions require 7-day advance booking for guaranteed babysitting services. Children under 4 are not permitted in the pools or ocean under babysitter care.