As we continue to evolve the guest experience at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, we will be taking over-water living to a new height in our UNESCO sanctuary. To enable this transformation to take place, our Water Villas will not be available for booking from April 28 to November 30, 2019.
Cool, calm and exceedingly chic, our new water villas will have three times more exterior than interior space, seamless al fresco living, stylish modern interiors, an extended infinity pool and a bathroom with direct deck access. Look forward to seamlessly fusing indoor and outdoor space for the ultimate ocean living from sunrise to sunset. In the meantime, continue to enjoy the Resort’s restaurants, spa, bars and bespoke experiences with a stay in any of our land-based accommodations – all located away from the water villa jetty and unaffected by the refurbishment effort.
- Reconfigured bathroom for direct deck access
- Inviting oversized couches and swinging sofa to complement the large-scale architecture of high ceilings and windows
- Seamless inside-outside wooden floors
- Elevated second floor lounge for modern loft-style living
- Newly decorated interior inspired by driftwood hues and UNESCO views
- 12-by-3 metre pool extending into the lagoon with poolside daybed
- Three times more exterior than interior space (total outdoor space of 180 square metres)
- Overwater hammock and steps directly into the blue waters
- Shaded oceanside living and dining pavilion with swing couch