Panchakarma is an intensive, highly personalized ayurvedic cleansing program designed to remove deep-rooted stress and illness-causing toxins from the body. It involves a series of safe, non-invasive detoxification treatments performed under the expert supervision of our ayurvedic physicians, accompanied by special ayurvedic massages, yoga and a personalized diet plan. This 14-day panchakarma package is the perfect introduction to your annual detox practice and is mainly preventative in nature. Allow our ayurvedic physicians to customize your program to your specific needs and enjoy the benefits of this unique treatment in the stunning natural environment of Landaa Giraavaru.
- Minimum Stay
- 14 nights
- Round-trip airport transfers for two guests by seaplane between the airport and Landaa Giraavaru
- 14 nights’ accommodation in an Oceanfront Bungalow with Pool
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner, excluding beverages)
- Initial consultation and 13 meetings with the ayurvedic physicians
- 13 spa treatments (75 to 120 minutes daily)
- 12 private yoga sessions
- Up to two panchakarma procedures
- Dosha-specific cookery class
- Elakkizhi and navarakkizhi (herbal bundles) preparation classes
- Guests must be over the age of 18 to receive this treatment.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavillion, inclusions for additional guests are available for an additional charge. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied at check-out.