Whether you plan to swim morning laps, cool off with a quick afternoon dip, snorkel with the kids or try one of our adrenaline-pumping water activities, our Resort offers something for every speed. Meet us at the Water Sports Centre, located at the western end of the island on Blu Beach, and we’ll set you up with everything you need.
- Main Pool
Our 50-metre (164-foot) infinity pool, the only Olympic-size pool in the Maldives, cantilevers over the lagoon.
- Seawater Pool
Swim right along the shoreline in this 20-metre (66-foot) saltwater pool that appears to float near our Main Pool.
- Blu Pool
Located near Blu Beach, this is the perfect spot to share views of a romantic sunset. Blu Pool will be undergoing re-tiling and enhancement, which will be completed by November 30, 2018. During this time, the pool will be unavailable for use. Blu Beach and its sandbank will remain accessible as usual for sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and water sports. Our two other pools adjacent to Café Landaa, the main pool and saltwater pool, will be open as usual.
- Children's Pool
Our shallow, free-form children’s pool, within the Kids Club area, will help keep little swimmers entertained for hours.
- DeepFlight submarine
- X-Jetblades and X-Jetpacks
- Jet Skiing
- Stand-up Paddleboards
- Catamaran sailing
- Flying High
Propelled by water and powered by adrenalin, arise from our calm lagoon and embark on unbeatable, airborne acrobatics with our revolutionary, underfoot X-Jetblades or with one of our brand-new X-Jetpacks.
- Stand-Up Paddleboard
Use a paddle to move through the water while standing up on a surfboard. It’s an excellent core workout and a great way to experience the lagoon’s marine life from a different viewpoint.
- Fun Tubes
We offer a host of tubes and towables for exhilarating, wave-riding fun for one or two riders.
Take a jet ski for a spin in the lagoon, hitch a ride with one of our team members, or embark on an adventure package for an in-depth exploration of the surrounding area – including the chance to find a dolphin or manta ray.
Combine the thrill of a wing-free flying experience with an incredible, bird’s-eye view of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve from our state-of-the-art, Cherokee 30, parasailing winch boat – complete with a large, landing platform at the rear.
- DeepFlight Submarine
Skim over coral formations, fly through shoals of brightly coloured fish and encounter marvellous marine creatures, all without getting wet, in the Super Falcon 3S, the world’s first, three-person DeepFlight submarine.Details
More Water Adventures
- The Seabob Cayago F7 is the world’s fastest underwater scooter, programmable using an onboard computer to different depths and speeds depending on the rider’s capability. Bounce over the waves like a dolphin or free-dive to experience the ocean like never before. This is a unique water sport that’s as easy as it is addictive.
- Kitesurfing melds surfing, wakeboarding, wakesurfing and flying into a hassle-free freestyle, with huge potential for fast progression. Landaa’s clear, safe lagoon extends for 2 kilometres without any obstructions, making it one of the best places in the Maldives to take to the skies.
- Sunset Fishing
- A line and some bait are all you need to enjoy the sunset-fishing experience. Catch one if you can, and our chef will be delighted to prepare it to your liking.
- Snorkelling is a fantastic experience for guests of all ages and swimming ability. Don a life jacket and learn in the shallow lagoon with one of our resident marine biologists or Recreation experts; borrow complimentary equipment and venture out by yourself; cruise by dhoni to a nearby coral reef on an escorted excursion in search of turtles; or, venture out after dark with a member of our team for an exhilarating, hour-long tour of the reef by night.
- Scuba Diving
- At sunrise, by day or by night, from thila and channels to wrecks and reefs, experience the Maldives’ spectacular sea life with our daily dive excursions.
- Maldives Cruise
- Our traditional dhoni takes you across the atoll on a half-day, snorkelling-and-picnic excursion. Enjoy the beauty of a strip of white beach in the middle of the ocean, snorkel the turquoise waters amongst brilliantly coloured fish and coral, or simply relax in the shade of your tent while we prepare a picnic.
- Overnight Cruise
- Just before sunset, drift away on one of our sleek private yachts. Enjoy dinner on the way and let your personal chef and butler wine and dine you into the night. After a good night’s sleep on-board and a hearty breakfast the next morning, spend some time on a secluded beach before returning to the Resort.